+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've fallen for him, he cares for me but still feels for her :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
    We both initiate, me more so but it's usually the woman to do so. He does care cos he's stuck around when times been very hard and he doesn't get physical side, how many guys would do that?? I've tried to not contact but i can't.
    do you communicate all the time because you have self-esteem issues and you want his validation? . . . kinda makes you look needy, clingy, or desperate. . . you need to learn how to stand up for yourself.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

I agree with agape, you have to put you foot down and move on. No matter how much it hurts. Just because he cares about you doesn't mean anything. You deserve better and there are plenty of men out there that will love you just the way you are. Chasing him will only drag on your heart break. Get it over with and cut all ties.

Update!

Had nightmare few days of upset n arguing until last night we got somewhere. Am gonna meet up again and he's cheered up. Had lovely conversation last night with banter n laughs like we used to. All smiles today, hope it lasts

Update!

We've had a nightmare few days with upset n arguing. Somehow we got somewhere and i've said i'll meet up again, he's cheered up and we're getting on great. Laughs n banter like we used to and am all smiles today, hope it lasts

Update!

We've had a nightmare few days with upset n arguing. Somehow we got somewhere and i've said i'll meet up again, he's cheered up and we're getting on great. Laughs n banter like we used to and am all smiles today, hope it lasts

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've merged your threads. ONE is enough .
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
    Update!

okay, well . . .hopefully this continues on and it doesn't become some sort of emotional roller-coaster ride
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

It's not! He won't drop contact with her knowing it hurts me. Argued about it loads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123