+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to DoesntMatter?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah neho, stop your BS. You didn't send JUST mods pictures. You're really unwanted here, don't you realize it?
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can someone PLEASE take off their freaking tops, so i can see some female titties.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    I don't want to complain b/c I'm trying to turn over a new leaf with my recent stay here.
    And it has been noted.

I must admit that after Applesauce promised to behave I gave him about three days before he starts attacking people again, but I can see that he is doing his best to be civil, I can see some progress.
    Last edited by Mish; 05-11-10 at 04:35 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't think I will ever understand why a person that gets banned feels the need to get new IP's, emails, user names to come back to the same place they were banned.

Do you people feel like you are above the rules of forums/sites & no matter if you break said rules you shouldn't be banned??

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    I don't think I will ever understand why a person that gets banned feels the need to get new IP's, emails, user names to come back to the same place they were banned.

Do you people feel like you are above the rules of forums/sites & no matter if you break said rules you shouldn't be banned??
    haha idk =) lol

I for one wouldn't go back to where I'd been banned from. Not even under a new ID...

I was banned from a forum, was a top poster and contributed there a lot - but they had a moderator who was a stuffy old fart who preferred that we sugar coat situations rather than give honest opinions. I got banned for simply saying to another poster 'Meoooow' in a pm....lols. But it was only a 3 day ban and I never returned.

This is defo the least lax forum I have ever been on. It's so 'down to earth' here, it makes me wonder why and how past members were banned.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 05-11-10 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    And it has been noted.

I must admit that after Applesauce promised to behave I gave him about three days before he starts attacking people again, but I can see that he is doing his best to be civil, I can see some progress.
    He still does the gay purple quote thing. Ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    He still does the gay purple quote thing. Ban him.
    I've been doing it longer than you've been here

How long is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    Petit Papillon says:

"Coco is missing :/ Where is she ?"

she's doing well. After the mods banned all the interesting posters, she lost interest in this forum
    coco loco was banned by l.a. neo.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

obviously you've either never been banned before, or you don't feel the need for revenge..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I don't get it either ... I mean ... I like this place and all, but it ain't THAT great. I rarely post as it is, but if I were banned, I'd be more like, "eh? <shrug>" and moving on to the next site.

...or maybe LF is just so awesome? Someone should just ban me, so I can at least see if I'd want to create a new account to post with.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

doppelgaenger says:

"How long is that?"

since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    obviously you've either never been banned before, or you don't feel the need for revenge..

raverboy
    I've been banned from a couple forums, & to be perfectly honest the bans weren't warranted. BUT...I didn't go back with a different IP, user name. I figure why bother, there are many other forums out there of the same type I was banned that would let me sign up & the mods/admins won't be such jackasses to ban me "just because". So I never went back to those other 2 forums.

I take care of 2 forum sites myself as an admin. I had this crazy ass chick sign up with her cyber boyfriend. She breaks ALL the rules within like a couple hours & I ban her. She then proceeds to get over 50 IP/user names (not kidding here about this psycho shit she did). She sent me this long ass email through the contact us how she didn't do anything wrong. The stupid chick thinks she's ABOVE whatever anybody says to her, I gave her chances & she blew through them quick as hell. Do you know 3 years later they both try to come back on to 1 of my forums? Now you guys tell me that isn't a little crazy? Like the same type of stuff that goes on here.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been banned from a couple forums, & to be perfectly honest the bans weren't warranted. BUT...I didn't go back with a different IP, user name. I figure why bother, there are many other forums out there of the same type I was banned that would let me sign up & the mods/admins won't be such jackasses to ban me "just because". So I never went back to those other 2 forums.

I take care of 2 forum sites myself as an admin. I had this crazy ass chick sign up with her cyber boyfriend. She breaks ALL the rules within like a couple hours & I ban her. She then proceeds to get over 50 IP/user names (not kidding here about this psycho shit she did). She sent me this long ass email through the contact us how she didn't do anything wrong. The stupid chick thinks she's ABOVE whatever anybody says to her, I gave her chances & she blew through them quick as hell. Do you know 3 years later they both try to come back on to 1 of my forums? Now you guys tell me that isn't a little crazy? Like the same type of stuff that goes on here.
    Only a loser would generate that many user names to harass a forum.

Oh, sorry Skaterboy, I didn't see you standing there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast