+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Look Do You Prefer

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You probably have but you certainly don't now. You asked which do I prefer not please post your preferences. And like I said I'm not concerned with abs.

girl68 says:

"You probably have but you certainly don't now. You asked which do I prefer not please post your preferences. And like I said I'm not concerned with abs."

I'm reasonably certain (ah, the joys of being a mesomorph). I asked you to post an example to ascertain what you look for in a physique

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And I'm saying no, that's not the purpose of this thread. You asked I answered. If I wanted feedback on my prefernces I'd start a "do you like my personal physique preferences?"

lol, so basically you came in here with the sole purpose to say none of the pics do anything for you (not what I originally asked for). Then when I ask for an example of what you prefer so I can compare, you claim it's deviating away from the original post. Do you not see the contradiction? lmao

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    lol, so basically you came in here with the sole purpose to say none of the pics do anything for you
    Yes. What you originally asked:

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    Which look do you prefer?
    Neither.

I posted a pic of me thin and a pic of me with more meat on my bones. Considering you prefer neither, the only body type left is fat. I highly doubt that is your honest preference hence why I called you out. Your stubborn refusal to post an example of what you like (a very simple request, too) leads me to believe you just came in here to troll

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is the third time I'm saying this: Abs have nothing to do with what I find attractive in physique.

And there's many more types than "thin" (which isn't thin IMO) and "fat". I go by scrawny, skinny, thin, untoned, toned, very athletically toned, muscle man, body builder, thick, chubby, large, fat, obese. The 2 you posted I would deem very athletically toned and muscule man. See how many other options I could find attractive according to my own list: 11.

girl68 says:

"This is the third time I'm saying this: Abs have nothing to do with what I find attractive in physique."

I have abs in only 1 of the pics, lol. So much for your response. Now while you're putting up a wall in our conversation, I'm trying to better understand you by asking for an example of the physique you prefer

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm ok I'm not sure where you're from where only one of those pics constitues abs but umm to me they both have very defined abs. Clearly I don't like defined abs. I like fat and obese, yay for flubber. Happy?

girl68 says:

"Umm ok I'm not sure where you're from where only one of those pics constitues abs but umm to me they both have very defined abs. Clearly I don't like defined abs. I like fat and obese, yay for flubber. Happy?"
    still no pics even though I, the thread starter, am asking for you to post an example? lol

You like neither?! Pffft bitch, please. Must be trollin' up in here. There is no way, NO WAY that you don't like my ****in rockin' body. You must like fatties. Trolllll. lol.lol.lol.lol.

Applesauce, why are you going after Girl68 so hard? She's not the only one who said she prefers neither. You can count me as another vote for "neither." And I'm not going to post an example.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like a heavy-weight boxer's body. They tend to look powerful without the same muscle definition. I don't have a picture to post, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

MerryH says:

"You like neither?! Pffft bitch, please. Must be trollin' up in here. There is no way, NO WAY that you don't like my ****in rockin' body. You must like fatties. Trolllll. lol.lol.lol.lol."

not at all representative of me. I've been anywhere from 160 lbs to 205 lbs: thin, fat, ripped, bulky, and everything in between. I was sharing different pics of me to see what look others prefer. It's a disservice to me for girl68 to come in here and say none of them without providing an example. I wanted to know so I could find a pic of me that is similar

"Applesauce, why are you going after Girl68 so hard? She's not the only one who said she prefers neither. You can count me as another vote for "neither." And I'm not going to post an example."

like I said, I just want to see what look others prefer. The reason I called out girl68 is b/c her response is appropriate for someone who came in here with the sole intention of dismissing me. It would be like you asking for people's thoughts on a matter and them saying "I don't agree" without at least giving a reason why

is this closer to a heavy-weight boxer?

yes, I know my belly button looks funny lol. I had an umbilical hernia but I got it fixed

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep; that's the best of the bunch. But I also like chest hair. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast