+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does it mean when a man doesn’t mind other women doing certain things...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Older men who enter relationships with such young girls often do it because they WANT to control someone, just as younger girls who do it are interested in having someone else be the responsible partner who makes all the big decisions. The problem is that the younger girl usually wants to grow up at some point, and the older male loses his role in the relationship.

If you want to be treated as an equal, you would be better off finding someone who saw you as one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It also reminded me like guys want an attractive and just great girl, but when they get one, some guys become worried and paranoid. Why?!

Sounds like double standards and insecurity. But WHY do you ever need permission on things like that?!

Why didn't you say that you are taking up pole dancing as a fitness class as a fact? Did you ASK him about it like you need to get his permission?

Relationship is supposed to be a happy thing that enriches your life and shouldn't stop you from doing what you'd like to do (as long as it's within reason). We need to compromise, but again, when it's reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll View Post
    Why didn't you say that you are taking up pole dancing as a fitness class as a fact? .
    I did at first. I came home and purposely said “guess what I am going to do” rather than “do you mind if I…”. That’s when he went all quiet. I asked him what was wrong and he said he didn’t like the idea, said he would be ashamed if his family ever found out, said only “sluts and single moms” do things like that... but I could go ahead if it's what I wanted.

Yeah right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123