+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you go out with an ugly guy?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    ^ If you're being serious you're gonna have a helluva time on these forums.
    Well would you date an ugly guy if he can't compensate for something else?? lol

Oh my......

physical attraction is important to a relationship, I know not everything is based on looks but I couldn't be with someone if I didn't feel I could do anything with them sexually. everyone has their own opinion of what is attractive to them and what is not, and maybe other people look more for a personality, but I think most would agree with the fact that there needs to be a physical connection as well as an emotional one!

you cannot trust what is 'ugly' and 'good-looking' anymore because of the media and modern society's obsession with what i call 'rubber band boys' -- ripped, rubbery bodies with hair shaved off, clean-cut faces. I mean what can a woman really say is attractive in a society that values hairless metrosexuals? Do I really want an A&E model?

bumblebee -- same situation. Mine is about 6', wonderful face and eyes, and also on the pugdy side. but I still think he's wonderful, and family thinks he's an absolute beast. My dad showed me a picture of some Italian douche wearing a smart LaCoste shirt and told me this was what a good man ought to look like.

I quite like pudgy guys. My ex was a bit on the big side and he thought he was overweight - I thought he was a right hunk and encouraged him to lose NO weight...

He did though...2 stone

well that question can be answered two ways.

since love is blind, would i date someone i feel is attractive even though everyone else found them hideous... maybe....

would i date someone I felt was very unattractive...no...

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I quite like pudgy guys. My ex was a bit on the big side and he thought he was overweight - I thought he was a right hunk and encouraged him to lose NO weight...

He did though...2 stone
    Hah. i wouldn't mind mine shedding a few LBS.

But when they lose some weight, they tend to lose the huge shoulders and manly chest

He was like a big cuddly Teddy Bear...infact I used to call him Teddy, he hated it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    But when they lose some weight, they tend to lose the huge shoulders and manly chest
    Not all of us!

"Ugly" is a relative term. What is attractive to some people, may not be to others. Example.. I find Brad Pitt repulsive, but so many women dig him. So, I don't know but personality DOES go a long, long way. Smiles, eyes, mannerisms also can make a person really attractive. Don't worry, ok? Just smile, be yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123