+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bra sizes ;)

It is wierd how having a kid will permanently affect your breast size.

My girlfriend has big boobs and I definitely love their size.

Hehe its good to hear everyones different opinions! I just have to say tho, let me assure you mine are not saggy...! oh and i think pretty much having kids and going past the age of 40-50 will pretty much leave your boobs slightly saggy and wrinkly whatever the size
    I do think tho that models like Jordan have obsecenly big boobs, which is very gross! Mine areout of proportion for my frame as i am very petite, and unfortunately i have to say i know some men 20+, 3O+ etc who are still sadly very much boob obsessed...i.e when there talking to me im like 'hello my face is up here i dont have lips for nipples' lol
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

You know what? I think there are far too many people who are insecure about how they look, boobs and all... its like clifton said, not all men like supermodel types (or celebrity stick insects) everyone's different and everyone is attracted to different types of people... hmm... just thinking out loud...(also sorry for the rant it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, i just get annoyed when my friends used to talk about people being over a C being freaks...although now i have 2 friends who are Ds ) anyway...
    And about Jordan *shudder* i think the main reason she looks like such a massive slapper is that she is 100% out of proportion. because she's so skinny and her boobs are big she just looks like she's going to fall over! if she was bigger, or had smaller boobs she'd look far more normal i think... oh and if she didn't plaster herself with 12 inches of make-up idiot...
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

this is one of the great joys of the world, that women have different breast sizes. we need to appreciate our bodies whether we're part of the little boobie group or the big boobie group, or in between, it's all good! breast size is only important to people in hollywood. the grass is always greener on the other side, the little boobied always wish they had big boobies, and vice versa. I LOVE YOUR BOOBIES!!! YOUR BOOBIES ARE AWESOME!!! (a little self esteem boost for you ladies out there.) tell your friends you love their boobies, it'll make their day.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    this is one of the great joys of the world, that women have different breast sizes. we need to appreciate our bodies whether we're part of the little boobie group or the big boobie group, or in between, it's all good! breast size is only important to people in hollywood. the grass is always greener on the other side, the little boobied always wish they had big boobies, and vice versa. I LOVE YOUR BOOBIES!!! YOUR BOOBIES ARE AWESOME!!! (a little self esteem boost for you ladies out there.) tell your friends you love their boobies, it'll make their day.
    are you a facist?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    are you a facist?

One entry found for fascism.

Main Entry: fas·cism
    Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces
    1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality -- J. W. Aldridge>
    - fas·cist /-shist also -sist/ noun or adjective, often capitalized
    - fas·cis·tic /fa-'shis-tik also -'sis-/ adjective, often capitalized
    - fas·cis·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb, often capitalized

well considering i'm poor mexican american woman, i don't think this includes me.

I am however...

One entry found for facetious.

Main Entry: fa·ce·tious
    Pronunciation: f&-'sE-sh&s
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle French facetieux, from facetie jest, from Latin facetia
    1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : WAGGISH <just being facetious>
    2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetious remark>
    synonym see WITTY
    - fa·ce·tious·ly adverb
    - fa·ce·tious·ness noun

big difference pal.
    Last edited by misombra; 06-12-04 at 01:07 PM.

smart girl, we should talk in private
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

as long as ya aint got three nipples scaramanga style, then boobies are all good, big or small - i like boobies

Now all we need to do is get people to think this way about penises and all us guys would be much more secure in ourselves (except for those like me who have NO reason to be insecure . . . . 7 inches . . . . AROUND!!!! . . . I practiced my boyscout knots on it when I couldn't find a rope . . . . I have three legs, a right one, a left one, and a long one . . . . [wink] [wink] )

My boobs and my body are just out of proportion..

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    smart girl, we should talk in private
    are you propositioning me?

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Now all we need to do is get people to think this way about penises and all us guys would be much more secure in ourselves (except for those like me who have NO reason to be insecure . . . . 7 inches . . . . AROUND!!!! . . . I practiced my boyscout knots on it when I couldn't find a rope . . . . I have three legs, a right one, a left one, and a long one . . . . [wink] [wink] )
    you are a silly billy.

you can tell all your friends that you love their penis's too! YOUR PENIS IS BIG AND HARD!!! I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR PENIS!!!

Oh my god! u guys are huge!
    i'm a 32A and i'm happy

lol misombra u crack me up! yes guys we love your penises! doesnt matter on the size hehe
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast