+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl is upset at me, what to do? :(

Quote Originally Posted by debris View Post
    The little text was from two weeks ago :/

I like that, apologizing, but on a way that doesn't put me at fault for something I did.
    Pride and Ego issues like this ^^^ are precisely why you're in this predicament to begin with.
    Both of you messed up.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Should I inquire or casually bring up her 'date' night yesterday and how so? What do you guys thing?

I mean I don't want to be all like "Oh, what did you guys do? Did you guys do anything? Did you kiss? blah blah"
    But I also don't want to just ignore like it didn't happen.

Could I ask if she'll be seeing him again?

It's just that I never dated another girl who was also seeing/will be seeing another guy and don't know how to feel about that...
    Frankly her date is none of your business. If you don't want her dating you ask her to be exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Frankly her date is none of your business. If you don't want her dating you ask her to be exclusive.
    I know it's none of my business and she's allowed to, but just the way she posted the picture updates and labeled the captions that seemed she was trying to make me jealous and know that she was out on a date.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's her prerogative. You still don't get to interrogate.

I know it's none of my business and she's allowed to, but just the way she posted the picture updates and labeled the captions that seemed she was trying to make me jealous and know that she was out on a date.
    She isn't trying to make you jealous. Because you are jealous.
    Had you manned up to a commitment this would never have happened.

This is what happens when you think you can see a girl without obligations, liabilities and responsibility. It backfires.
    It could be that she is genuinely happy that someone else gave her a good time.

So we talked last night in person and opened up a bit..

She did apologize for 'blowing up' on that incident where I turned her invite down, but that isn't the issue anymore.

She said she will be meeting the new guy again this Saturday with his friends, and he also wanted to take her to Disneyland on Sunday.
    I'm not really quite sure how I feel about that..

She said she really likes spending time with me and going out with me, but she's not sure she feels entirely emotionally attached to me.

What I want to do right now is to think of something big to win and steal her heart away (side note, one time she texted me in a convo we were having: if you really like me, steal my heart away), I personally want her to not see that guy this weekend and I want to ask her out, I think I have been taking it too slow and not escalating it. Is this unreasonable? Is it doable?

We had talked for around 30min and then we parted ways, I went to a local bar and drank there for a bit, I was feeling pretty down at first, thinking we're not going to be seeing each other again. But later she texted, "I hope it didn't sound earlier that I wanted to stop seeing you..". This morning however, I decided I wanted to continue pursuing her and really try to win her over.

Thoughts? Hmmmmmm....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My thoughts are you refuse to ask her to be exclusive but refuse to let aknowledge that she's single. Either ask her out and get your answer or don't and be all pissy when she's out dating guys who DO ask her out.

You can't "take it slow" when all your other competition is racing for the finish line, you'll lose and you are already losing.

This girl is living in a fairyland, or better yet, Disneyland. She is a an immature little girl, save yourself the trouble and let her go...or ask her to be your girlfriend.

You could also try beating up the other guy, she would probably love it if you won her heart by fighting for her.

girls can get rather crazy... she's just being insecure.. her plans got canceled and when she wanted to hang with you and you were not available she felt unwanted/unneeded.... definitely give her some space, but do let her know how it made you feel that she reacted that way... GOOD LUCK!! its way too early into the relationship for her to be this possessive of you.

in fact, it may be a bit of a warning sign if she can't cool off and realize that she was the one being ridiculous.
    Hunter S. Thompson once said "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

This girl is a major attention whore. You are pathetic for even playing her games. She is dating another guy at same time as you and you see her as girlfriend material?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm she did apologize for over reacting- that counts!

So recap of what happened to update you all:

Monday: We met at starbucks to chat a little a bit, I apologized for how it seemed I rejected her and what not, and she apologized for overreacting.

She then talked about the new guy, and that they were supposed to meet again this Sat/Sun. I didn't say much about that, feeling that it was none of my business.

Tuesday: I made up my mind and decided I wanted to be honest about everything and that I should just bite the bullet and ask her out.

I texted her to meet me after work to eat/drink a little. She agreed and we met up.

Started out just talking about stuff, how our days went, etc. just typical hanging out stuff. Then I brought up the topic of our dating status. I then just outright told her my honest feelings (mind you, I had a little liquid courage in me hahah...but I nailed the talk), how I really liked her, how I wanted her to be mine, and that I didn't want her to see the other guy this weekend.

She loved it and I had flowers hidden away at the table and brought it out and asked her to be mine. We were both a little buzzed and I could tell she really wanted to say yes, but she said I don't think right now is a good time for you to be asking that, in a smiling manner. Hahah, I definitely agreed..but we both knew that it was going to happen, just not tonight when we were both drinking. Oh, she also said on her own that she would cancel the 'dates' this weekend, so that was also good news!

Today: So I'm going to ask her officially for real this time and so I put this together...

heheh...she's korean and the candles spells out, "Will you go out with me?" Her room at her house is on the second floor with a window facing the street. Gonna drop by her house tonight after work and give her a call, she'll probably ask where I am, I'll say I'm just outside somewhere and that there's a nice full bright moon out and that she should look out her window to see if she can see it. Surprise surprise...

I suppose this little incident brought us two more closer together I can somehow see that this was a test/game to see how I would react, I'll let it slide this time. But I guess she wanted to see how much I really liked her and would address the situation. I was passive our first time meeting to talk, but then I manned up and outright was honest and asked her out.
    Last edited by debris; 10-03-11 at 04:51 AM.

Yeah you are a walk over. Idiot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123