+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many people have you had sex with?

I know what good sex is wasabi, and trust me Im the farthest thing from 'prude.' Ive had sex with people that Ive dated for years and Ive had sex with neighbors and people from work.. I know it can be fun and sexy as well when they're a one-night stand. But I don't think I should go around fu(king everyone around the block.
    It's not even about reputation. Im more picky about who I spread my legs for in the off-chance that if I get knocked up that their genes are worthy to intermingle with mine
    I think you shouldn't have sex with someone unless you're ready for the consequences of getting pregnant by them, even with every precaution taken things can go wrong. Biologically a man's job is to spread his seed, so naturally viewpoints will differ :/
    Its easy for a guy to walk away from a knocked up chick but the girl is the one with the legal decision to keep it or get rid of it and be the primary carer. That's why women are more reluctant to give it up. Though some woman treat it like its something a man should earn from them and I think thats wrong.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I know what good sex is wasabi, and trust me Im the farthest thing from 'prude.'
    Until you've had sex with me you're still a prude. Hence, the world is prude

I forgot the world revolved around you. I need to be put back in my place.

For me I am 29 and have slept with 7 people.

Most of which were when in a relationship.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I agree with Bloodtippedrose. There's good sex...whatever. But when there's an emotional connection behind that it makes it MUCH better.

It's so contradictory, you guys are saying having sex with random people is 100% ok yet, when it comes to actually dating and respecting a female...you say the opposite. PICK one and stick to it!
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I forgot the world revolved around you. I need to be put back in my place.
    Geeze pull the pinecone out of your ass, I'm just making small talk

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Geeze pull the pinecone out of your ass, I'm just making small talk
    I wasn't serious I was just bein silly ;P

To the OP.. if u have a number less than 10 then just tell him. If its more than that just lie and say its less than 10. If you wont even say his gonna think extremes. And guys always assume you have slept with more guys than u tell them. Ive only been with 5 guys at 21 yrs old and 3 guys i told didnt believe me.. which were the 3rd, 4th and 5th guys. I feel like wow whats the point in even having a low number if the guys wont even believe u, i may as well sleep with whoever i want and lie about my number cos theyre going to assume its higher. Like one guy started laughing and told me he doesnt believe me, then was like 'whats that rule that whatever a girl tells u, times it by 3?'

I'm 19, and I have had sex with one person, who is my current girlfriend.

And I'm fine with that.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    I am 21 and have slept with about 23 men. I am not a slut I have never caught any diseases. I am always faithfull in a relationship.
    Wow, you can say what you like but that is a HELL of a lot.

Im <almost> 24 and have slept with 7 guys. My bf doesnt know this number and I dont know his, though we both have rough ideas of the amount, we wont ever have this conversation.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Holy crap. I stopped counting when i hit 25 sexual partners. because I dont bring up the topic into conversation with friends anymore.and stopped writing/updating my journal. my friends and i dont brag/laugh about it anymore (i guess my friends and i act more mature now than when were were in our younger years)

its between 28-30 female sexual partners, some girls I have forgoten about them.

0 male sexual partners

I am currently 27 years old.
    I changed from being a braggart who is on a world sexual conquests to actually pleasing the girl/keeping the girl Date and cunnilings[spellcheck?] and among other things

and a fighter cannot fight in combat sports (mma) if a fighter has STD/HIV...thats why I am now careful. and Also thank goodness Clean without STD and I'm HIV negative and have medical clearance to Fight.................so far lol
    Last edited by NytNrs&Mmartist; 29-04-11 at 03:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123