+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tv Show Looking For Ppl For Valentine's Show

King Zarathu Guest
    wtf are you talking about?

LTsK8eR2gO, do us all a favor and shut your godamn mouth. Every time I see your retarded assed name accompanied by your worthless posts, I cringe at the fact that your redneck parents actually claim you as their offspring.

Do you actually read threads that you post on? Or do you simply hit the reply button like a rabid wolverine in an attempt to get your post count as high as possible with useless dribble?

If you did actually read anything here other than your own idiotic words, you would have realized that blue and this patcrocetv guy are from the same area and are talking about stuff they remember from their hometown/area.

Please, just stay away from threads that involve a cast of anyone over the age of 15, and stick with your usual mouth-breathing whines about a girlfriend who doesn't give it up.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

King Zarathu Guest
    Ok, listen man, **** you. the fact that you think that i don't read threads that i post on is absurd, because first of all, of you are to tell anybody about doin that shit--realistically-it would be to that o so great person you suck on Frasbee. how many times have i seen that poor dude post with that shit (frasbee, plz don't take that as an insult, i'm just venting here--and it's true that u do post like that).

Secondly, as I have a life, I don't spend most of my day typing to some poor ****er about whatever their problem is. Now, this dude made this thread in DATING TALK. This is the place where you post your lame ass DATING PROBLEMS you fat worthless piece of shit! it should have been placed in General Discussion or somethin like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog_The_Bitch
    like a rabid wolverine
    LOL! you little cocksucker! where were you raised? new zealand?

get your post count as high as possible
    sorry, talk to blue about high ass post counts, but i'm here to actually HELP people, not tell people to shut the **** up, needle dick.

Please, just stay away from threads that involve a cast of anyone over the age of 15
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Dude! (yes, DUDE, fat ass) LoL! You think age matters? huh? you little bitch! hahahahahahahahahh. i could probably kick your ass so ****ing bad when it comes to women.. oh my god, if i didn't know better i'd think it was a joke. you pussy, how many posts have you made to people that actually made a difference, with MATURE advice to it? yeah, you probably did... how many did i do? a ****ing shitload ever since i've been here you sick STD-filled cunt sucking ****head! HAHAHAHAHAH! BITCH! my advice was probably more mature than your SUBCONCIOUS could ever even ****ing dream about.

I am a gay ass mother****er. Can I suck somebody's dick please? My anus is so thick from all the cocks..
    Now, GO **** YOURSELF!

well, you prolly already been there, done that. besides, you don't need to with all the big black men that you love o so dearly cocks goin in through your fat, 450 lbs ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Secondly, as I have a life, I don't spend most of my day typing to some poor ****er about whatever their problem is.
    [URL=http://img87.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img87&image=dumbass4bx.jpg]*cough* um, ok. Got it.[/URL]

It's hardly even worth posting a reply to this. Gay, fat, dick, and **** "insults" are obviously all you have. Step up in material and come up with something a bit more, uh, insulting and then we'll talk junior.

my advice was probably more mature than your SUBCONCIOUS could ever even ****ing dream about.
    That has to by far the best one I have ever heard. You really got me there son!

King Zarathu Guest
    Gay, fat, dick, and **** "insults" are obviously all you have.
    No! Add bitch to the list. They all seem to fit you perfectly!

*cough* um, ok. Got it.
    Ummm haven't you ever posted when you decided you wanted to talk? You can easily do that in thirty minutes--look at all the times and dates!

That has to by far the best one I have ever heard. You really got me there son!
    He finally wakes up. How old are you anyways? No.. I mean physically, not mentally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by the way, you prick:
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 31-12-04 at 09:27 AM.

[sorry, talk to blue about high ass post counts, but i'm here to actually HELP people, not tell people to shut the **** up, needle dick.]

LT, Not sure why you brought me into this, but leave my post outta this.

Happy new Year
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    eek sorry. i'll keep you out of it.

Cybog_The_Bitch:
    it's blue's fault.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123