+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    good! now spiderman.. make sure you dont get your spidey sense tingling too soon
    Lmao, no worries Emperor Palpatine. The Force is strong with me, but I'm not a Jedi yet.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Quote Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
    Lmao, no worries Emperor Palpatine. The Force is strong with me, but I'm not a Jedi yet.
    well Jar Jar.. mesa say u doin rightsa thingsa.... lmao

'Sup dudes & dudettes. Just a quick update (and more advice seeking from moi!)
    Got the big date tonight!
    However, I was sat at home bored last night, when outta the blue the lovely girl in question sent me a text asking if I wanted to go round to her place. Obviously I was like lol.
    So I went round, talked for ageeees, ended up having a few drinks etc.
    I pretty much told her I like her loads. She said she'd sorta guessed but that her last relationship was shitty & she didn't wanna get hurt. Which is fair enough & I said I'm not like the guys she's used to dating.

Then, she said she really reallllllllly liked me, and pulled me in for quite a long smooching session lol. This went on for ages & again just before I left her place.

So, I'm sorta confused as to what to do from here. Do I just keep spending time with her & hope for the best?

I like dishing advice out...but suck when it comes to myself!
    - The Bringer of Rain

Shes just finished a relationship and your jumping about sending texts and flowers? Come on fella, this is your chance, these windows of post breakup opportunities can be short. Get in there before she gets her self respect back otherwise u could find yourself in the friend zone while shes rocking the bed of some pro wrestler type guy. You have been warned...

Whatever you do, please quit saying, "I'm not like the other guys." It's incredibly boring, and I know I start to tune out after that. I've heard that phrase so many times and it always ends the same. "Yes, you are like them." Focus more on showing her what you ARE like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
    'Sup dudes & dudettes. Just a quick update (and more advice seeking from moi!)
    Got the big date tonight!
    However, I was sat at home bored last night, when outta the blue the lovely girl in question sent me a text asking if I wanted to go round to her place. Obviously I was like lol.
    So I went round, talked for ageeees, ended up having a few drinks etc.
    I pretty much told her I like her loads. She said she'd sorta guessed but that her last relationship was shitty & she didn't wanna get hurt. Which is fair enough & I said I'm not like the guys she's used to dating.

Then, she said she really reallllllllly liked me, and pulled me in for quite a long smooching session lol. This went on for ages & again just before I left her place.

So, I'm sorta confused as to what to do from here. Do I just keep spending time with her & hope for the best?

I like dishing advice out...but suck when it comes to myself!
    Looks like she's totally into you. Keep up your seduction, keep things steamy and she'll let you know when to stop if she wants you to. If she doesn't want you to stop then you'll get to keep going.

She said she'd sorta guessed but that her last relationship was shitty & she didn't wanna get hurt.
    that's like the third time she's mentioned something along those lines. I suggest you tell her the same bloody thing (or at the very least keep that in mind) because you're flying along and I'd not want to see you get hurt because she's still carrying baggage from the last guy that fked her over.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 20-07-11 at 12:02 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hmm yeah, I'll just keep being myself & see what happens.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123