+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you LOVE about us?

Devotion!
    don't you guys admire this ultimate love and devotion all mothers feel for their children!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Sorry guys, i think your I love this about my woman crap is a cop out. Some of you were more than happy to generalise about womens negative traits...

As a sometimes bi chick what I love about women,
    We're curvy and soft. Guys are right, boobs are awesome. Haha... Well until gravity hits.

We're creative. I'm yet to meet a woman that doesn't have some level of creativity.

Ummmm... Brain freeze moment. I can't think of anything else...
    Have you got any sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Have you got any sisters?
    Haha! I haven't been asked that in ages!
    And yes, though neither of them are anything like me. The only thing I have in common with my sisters is my dad... Aaaand he didn't raise any of us.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Devotion!
    don't you guys admire this ultimate love and devotion all mothers feel for their children!
    Somebody must've forgotten to give my mom the "Manual."

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Somebody must've forgotten to give my mom the "Manual."
    Sorry
    I didn't mean to upset you
    I just wish I'll become a mother someday
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Sorry
    I didn't mean to upset you
    I just wish I'll become a mother someday
    You didn't. I'd have to give a shit to be upset about it, and I came to terms with my relationship with my mother a long time ago. It's not even worth caring about anymore.

She actually wonders to this day why I signed my contract with the Army 4 days after I turned 17... and that was 25 years ago, LOL

You didn't. I'd have to give a shit to be upset about it, and I came to terms with my relationship with my mother a long time ago. It's not even worth caring about anymore.

She actually wonders to this day why I signed my contract with the Army 4 days after I turned 17... and that was 25 years ago, LOL
    well my mom is not the best... she's the main reason why I have no self-esteem. but I must give it to her
    she really devoted herself to us
    even though she keeps driving me crazy every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Sorry guys, i think your I love this about my woman crap is a cop out. Some of you were more than happy to generalise about womans negative traits
    Agreed. That was my hypothesis when I started this social experiment aka thread.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm sorry you had a shitbag mother. Shitbag mothers happen to be some of my least favorite people because they make girls hate the world and make boys hate women.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I'm sorry you had a shitbag mother. Shitbag mothers happen to be some of my least favorite people because they make girls hate the world and make boys hate women.
    I don't hate women. Just one woman.

Well ok, maybe two.

Come to think of it, I don't hate my mother anymore, either. I've come through hate to indifference. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

I would be naive to believe that you are indifferent to it. You may have buried your feelings very deep but I know that it affects your thinking to this day.

Mothers are supposed to nurture their children and give them affection and make them number one in their world. So many of them don't and I consider it a major problem that plagues us.

the regulars in this forum who are mothers are admirable and inspire me so much. I wish all mothers were like you. In particular qwert, vashhh, and indi.

...and indig.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

the regulars in this forum who are mothers are admirable and inspire me so much. I wish all mothers were like you. In particular qwert, vashhh, and indi.
    Aww, thanks! And what about you? You should definitely be included. Your daughter is so lucky to have a mother who is so devoted to her well-being.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Awww thanks vashhh I am finally starting to feel the love!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast