+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to cheat

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeUp
    I have to ask why you want to keep her when it appears that you don't even like her much. Is it because she's hot and you don't think you'll be able to pull another like her? Is it because you're afraid that another girl won't want you as a sex partner so you want to keep her on your hook because once a month is better than no times a month? What is it. What do you actually love about her that makes you want to keep her while you try to get extra curricular pootang on the side?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Haha damn... should've figured you'd already covered this. D'oh!
    Except its none of those reasons, IMO. Guys like this want to keep hot GFs around to show off to their friends. Its all about selfish ego. Even better if his friends are also cheating assholes, then they get to compare stories.

This guys a loser. Next!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Except its none of those reasons, IMO. Guys like this want to keep hot GFs around to show off to their friends. Its all about selfish ego. Even better if his friends are also cheating assholes, then they get to compare stories.

This guys a loser. Next!
    I wanted to hear his excuse(s) though, to see if he could come up with one good reason. Seems he can't.

OP: Any words in your own defense? Anything to try and convince us why you'd want to stay with someone who you don't even like? Something to disprove your co-dependency and/or over inflated ego
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say go ahead and cheat. You sound like you each deserve exactly what you are getting from the other.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Every post ends with the person needing therapy . I need therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleed View Post
    She is superb , she is very smart and strong and she loves me , tells me she will commit suicide if i leave her and such.
    Dude she is a wack job. If she is so suicidal she will definitely be hanging off a bridge somewhere with your cut off penis in her hand after she found out you cheating on her......I have a better answer........get out of this useless, unhealthy, abusive and most unfulfilling relationship. If she starts acting up, call an ambulance to take her away so she can be put into a rubber room....then pack your shit up and disappear.

You are not a virgin anymore, so you don't have to take what you can get....you are free to leave at anytime.
    Last edited by smackie9; 09-09-11 at 09:27 AM.

You don't need therapy, you need a better GF.

You have not been taught how to treat a woman. You have disrespected your girlfriend, yourself and your future girlfriends all at once. I would be completely ashamed if I had a son that thought so deluded. Please, for the good of humanity, do not reproduce.
    Also be a man and leave your current girlfriend before making a complete ass of yourself by sleeping around. Many young and dramatic people threaten suicide if their partner leaves. She wont do it. If she was truly suicidal she would do it if you stayed with her or not.

That's because a lot of people need therapy. Including you.

Wow! Just wow! I feel sorry for your gf (even if she does sound screwed in the head)

How to cheat without getting caught...

1) set up a habit of going out with the guys regularly. Make these nights out all nighters. Do not cheat in the set up phase of this routine.
    2) Once she is comfortable with these guys nights out and she has accused you of cheating when you haven't been and you've been able to honestly deny it, start finding some skank to flirt with
    3) start f**king said skank

In all of this you have to make sure that you are out with mates that dislike your gf enough to not want to tell her the truth.

So there's how to do it. Yes it makes you an arsehole to want to do this. You wanna know something, you will actually feel like an arsehole when your relationship goes down the crapper for some other reason. You will feel like shit, no matter how well you can justify it now you will have to live the rest of your life knowing you are a deceitful prick and if you have a modicum of decency you will spend the rest of your life trying to become a better person.

(and before anyone asks, yes I know all this through personal experience. I cheated on my ex and had a huge amount of 'justification' at the time. I not only did it once, but 3 times. He never found out, still doesn't know. I have to live with myself now. Hubby knows I cheated on my ex, I thought it only fair he knows. I came close to cyber-cheating on hubby when our son was a sickly infant but instead I told him how I was feeling and worked things out with him. I couldn't do that to him and I am so proud of myself for making the right decision in this relationship. Because I discussed that urge with him, I'm over it. I don't even entertain the thought of women anymore because that feels like cheating too.... shit. where was I? Oh yeah, I can tell you from personal experience that not only are you an arsehole, you will agree with everyone who thinks that of you if you go through with cheating on your gf. Break up with her FFS.)
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the grass is always greener on the other side, however, once you get there,you will realize that the grass isn't that much better on the other side of the fence.

bottom line, why would you give up a good thing in the hopes that someone better comes along?? in about 90 percent of the time, you won't find someone better.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

1. Go for it. If you don't, the thought of itl, the what if's, the what not's will keep eating at you and lead to the ruination of your relationship with her sooner or later.
    2. Plan carefully. Select wisely. Cover your tracks if you don't want her to know about it.
    3. Do not confess because you feel guilty. That burden is yours and yours alone. By absolving your guilt, she will not gain anything from it except for pain and betrayal.

Good luck. If you go through with it, I hope it was all worthwhile.

Grow a spine and talk openly to your GF about how you are feeling. Try to"fix" things in your relationship. If she doesn't want to cooperate then grow some f ucking balls and break up with her. So stop being a pussy,cheating isn't your answer.

I think even if everything was "fixed" and perfect in his relationship its doesnt change the fact that he wants to sow his wild oats. If he stayed in the relationship and didnt cheat he would have an empty feeling of inexperience.

To think you (OP) can cheat and not get caught is a joke. Completely aside from morals here, It takes brains and careful planning to not get caught which you are not capable of. You probably don't even erase the history of this very thread. If I were you Id tell your gf you want to take a short break to gather yourself and see where it goes. That way you can have sex with others, then, if she agrees, get back together with her. Its like keeping her in the background but having sex with others without technically cheating.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    in about 90 percent of the time, you won't find someone better.
    Those aren't bad odds, Raver. Every 10th partner will be better than my last [good one]? I'm in.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybeaverMD View Post
    3. Do not confess because you feel guilty. That burden is yours and yours alone. By absolving your guilt, she will not gain anything from it except for pain and betrayal.
    I understand your rationale for posting this, but it ignores the removal of choice for his partner. For many people, the cheating might even be a forgivable act (depending on the situation) but deliberately lying (even by omission) is a dealbreaker.

Especially for such a superficial relationship. Its not like they are married with 3 children. In any case, lying always has its price, as you correctly point out. Its just a question of who one is lying to.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast