+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What now!?!?

A man and a women BOTH get drunk and fool around a little. The girl is ashamed and the guy is a total creep? Huh? I dont see the big deal in eithers behavior? If the guy was stone sober then Yes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you really don't know what happened, I suggest you assume the worst, and get to the drug store immediately to buy a morning-after pill.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Where I live you cant just go get the morning after pill from the pharmacy. One needs to get it either from their GP or from a PP center. The PP centers only have so many on hand, and generally they are all spoken for, so one needs to call the day of the unprotected sex, and they will get to pick up the pills the next day. Also there is a time frame that one needs to take the morning after pill in for it to be effective. Maybe its different in other parts of the country, but the time frame is a set thing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some of those pills are effective for 120 hours, and I seriously doubt Planned Parenthood takes reservations for morning after pills. After all, they are used in emergency situations - not PLANNED sexual activity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by upandaway View Post
    Where I live you cant just go get the morning after pill from the pharmacy. One needs to get it either from their GP or from a PP center. The PP centers only have so many on hand,
    That made me Yeah, I guess it is different in other parts of the country. Here, you can buy them without a prescription from almost every pharmacy, as far as I know. I never heard of the local Planned Parenthood having a shortage, either.

Soapbox: Planned Parenthood does wonderful things for women and men and lots (most?) of the centers are under-funded. Donations are very helpful and very appreciated by many people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123