+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My long distance bf broke up with me via skype messages, but I am coming home on Frid

Everyone has regrets, individuals dwell on them differently. Personally I am not bipolar (thought I was but have had too many dr's dismiss it and say I'm just depressed, anxious and bored.) but I have known a fair few people that were. 'Normal' is an alien state to the average bi-polar person, if they aren't peaking at either end of the scale they are usually on their way up or down. What they strive for is balance and will often give up or adopt anything they think will help them acheive it.

Low self esteem is common also in people with bipolar and they will often try to isolate themselves so they can't burden anyone, bring anyone down or hurt anyone they care about.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Alright I sent the text. Im not even expecting a response honestly.

Exclusive guidance

It's cruel when love falls apart ... Want to cry, to scream and feel like your lil heart is crushed?
    Start healing yourself!!!
    exclusiveguidance.com
    how to get over a breakup Guidance for a broken heart!
    Remember, there's nothing like a woman' strength

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wassup with the double posting?? maybe he broke up with you because you couldn't get your thoughts straight.

honestly, if he doesn't care enough to finalize a breakup correctly the first time, what makes you think that he'll give you the time of day when you return?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

^oh no, the double posting was due to the fact that I posted this same thread in another category and then the moderators combined the responses from the two threads into this one thread lol.
    I'm hurt but I'm just going to pretend like he just "died" and I'll forget about him.

he just doesn't seem like the type of guy to do it like this I'll blame it on the illness I guess

I have another question if anyone feels like helping...should I try to contact him in a month during Thanksgiving break? I'm restraining for now..

Hopefully by that time you will have moved on and it doesn't really matter anymore.

^I really want that to happen :/ But I just feel on edge now.
    Last edited by Jessica1; 25-10-11 at 01:17 PM.

UPDATE*******
    Okay, it's been more than a month or so without any contact and I finally am getting over him. I am in college and I love being free and being able to talk to different guys.
    However!! Although, I no longer want him romantically (I finally saw how/why our relationship fell apart), I want to still be in contact with him as a friend.
    Also, two night ago, I had this very weird dream about him running and jumping off of a bridge to his death. It was the strangest thing be.c I hardly dream and be.c he hasn't even been on my mind in the longest.
    I had it again last night...and I'm like wth??
    I want to call him but maybe around December something when Im less busy and can handle any stress that speaking to him might bring.
    But when I do call, I just want to say "I hope we just dont throw away all connections we've had. we could still be friends instead of you know not speaking at all. this is weird." Should I tell him about the dreams and stuff? o_O

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldn't talk to him at all. It's over .If you call him in december, you will throw away all of the time and work you made to get better . Do you really want that? No, you two will not be friends together . I tell you something . If you would really be over him, it would be whatever to you if he's your friend or an enemy or if he's a stranger on the street.
    I wazzzz here

okay...i just don't understand how we became like this i really do miss him as just a friend and it sucks that we suddenly stopped speaking to each other. ughhhhhhhh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You miss him as a boyfriend, I can guarantee you this. When you decide to date your friend, you have to agree to the fact that in case it gets ugly in time, there won't be friendship neither . You're probably be able to speak to him normally once you both move on and some time will pass. I mean like few years . But still, it always be your ex and if you'll be already in other relationship that you will care about, you will probably not want to jeopardize it by meeting and talking to your ex . It will become just worthless.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 29-11-11 at 06:43 AM. Reason: a mind typo
    I wazzzz here

a few years? okay okay, im just so confused about relationships. why cant people just drop the bullshit and games and just talk? I dont get this at all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because this is how people "work" . Try to talk to him now, I bet you fall in the same shit that you were in before. I bet 100 euro or dollar.
    I wazzzz here

I've learned my lesson from not listening to people before so I will follow your advice. Thank you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast