+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my bf has a " teenie weenie"

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    The guy will obviously know he was dumped due to his penis size. Salvage a friendship? You seriously shouldn't be giving advice.

What reason would this guy have to stay friends with this size-queen ****-whore? Do you not realize that most men engage women for the sole purpose (early on in the relationship) of attaining a sexual partner? I guess not.

You wonder why men don't respect women - they don't deserve it. When you have people like Chelsea representing your sex...well...no explanation is needed.

Chelsea, for the sole fact that you sound like a whiney ***** with too many needs, I wish the worst of Karma to you. May your next man be even smaller.

Hahahahahaah!
    Get a life... Seriously... You are more worthless then a ****ing ameba. You obviously have a tiny penis and you aren't gettin any. That's why you are so bitter. It's ****ing losers like you that make us women realize why men are the lesser species. lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm walkin' on sunshine, whoooaaaaaaa, and don't it feel good!

poor poor man... honestly how many people love make fun of people

that just low and immature
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

trying to lighten things up i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I'm walkin' on sunshine, whoooaaaaaaa, and don't it feel good!
    HEY! lol.....

and again another example. heh.

*inches away slowly with a big nervous smile*

....thats...abit.....weird...even......for......me ..........

*runs off*

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Get a life... Seriously... You are more worthless then a ****ing ameba. You obviously have a tiny penis and you aren't gettin any. That's why you are so bitter. It's ****ing losers like you that make us women realize why men are the lesser species. lol
    That's right, put your make-up back on, shave your armpits, plug those tampons back in, snap that bra on tight, and take a good look in the mirror.

I'll just get out of bed and walk out the door for the day.

Who's conforming for whom? Tool.
    Lesser species, my ass.

Yes, this loser is the same guy hooking up with multiple women each week. This is the same guy who checks this site out weekly for entertainment purposes....takes no one seriously....and is well endowed, though I'm not going to go on a bragging tirade.

How many posts do you have? 300'something since January? A "winner" would occupy their time with something more productive/interesting, right?

Come back with something original.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Yes, this loser is the same guy hooking up with multiple women each week. This is the same guy who checks this site out weekly for entertainment purposes....takes no one seriously....and is well endowed, though I'm not going to go on a bragging tirade.
    hmm, too late.
    my opinion is better than yours.

Yes, this loser is the same guy hooking up with multiple women each week.

wow.... if there's been never a time call I man a slut its now

PHP Code:
    You wonder why men don't respect women - they don't deserve itWhen you have people like Chelsea representing your sex...well...no explanation is needed
    IKNOWEVERTHING, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Let me ask you something, have you ever banged some ho whos pussy felt like ****ing a pan of jello because her gaping hole was so frick'n loose? That's the equivalant to a guy with a little ding dong.

Dudes with little dicks have a hell of a time and I do feel sorry for them, but woman certainly don't prefer small men.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Wow....so hooking up with a myriad of brain dead whores weekly makes you not a loser?

I respect women.... I mean come on, they are so sexy and so ****ing hot, how could you possibly be gay, explain how you can be gay Iknoweverything, i'm curious to know what gay guys like you think....

Do you not realize that most men engage women for the sole purpose (early on in the relationship) of attaining a sexual partner? I guess not.
    He's right there. Most of the time, (like more than 95%), the only reason I'd hang out with a woman is because I'm hoping for it to come to more than that. Never would I ever attempt the reverse (start out with "more" and hang out as friends afterwards) because it'd do nothing but aggravate me knowing that we're just friends and not gonna be anything more.
    Chelsea, for the sole fact that you sound like a whiney ***** with too many needs, I wish the worst of Karma to you. May your next man be even smaller.

Hahahahahaah!
    That's over the top. The sex wasn't good, so she doesn't want a sexual relationship. End of story. No matter WHAT the reason. You'd do the same thing if you found someone who was pretty cool but the sex sucked.

Alexi

i already said that i felt like a ***** for feeling this way. i'm just being honest it was really akward. you would probably feel the same way if you had sex that was that bad.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast