+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An email I received

Stay away from him and all his family. You should have no contact with any of them. Do not be friends with them, do not reply to emails or text or phone calls.
    I agree with this. Why be friends with his daughter? What is the gain in that? It was twisted that you had an affair with this man, but having relations with his family after the affair is over is twisted as well. But people who get into the excitement of affairs are bound to stir up more drama sooner or later. Perhaps the reason why you are so eager to hang onto a part of him, even if it's his daughter may subconsciously mean that something inside you still craves that excitement and thrill of drama.

It was his daughter who started too talk too me again. After he had sent that email. Asking me if I was ok. And if I was happy with my new man. And then she said her dad said we always email each other and we are still friends. But I told her I haven't replied too the last email he sent. So she asked me if I wanted too be friends with him. So I said no. So she said I hope we can always remain friends. Wen I use too be with him before he use too send me similar emails and then he would ring and say he never meant what he wrote. So that's why I wondered if he was just making it up what he said. And why he gets his daughter too send me messages still.I started too talk too her again because I use too talk too her alot before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123