+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you supposed to do about guys who...

The best thing I could recommend is to just take a backseat to it all. Watch everything unfold with minimal involvement. Whatever happens, happens. Of course, if you see something desirable take place, don't be afraid to jump on it. Until then, just sit back and wait patiently. If he's a mature adult, he'll sooner or later come around, or explain why he hasn't. If you're a mature adult, you'll accept his decision no matter the outcome and just keep going on with your life. Keeping a nonchalant perspective keeps you from getting too hurt if it doesn't go well.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

Bball: what's your situation right now? maybe i could give a bit of help?

Babylamb: AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    are interested at first then become (or appear to become) uninterested when you show interest???

Why-oh-why do guys do this? Is it because:

1. It' funny to see how the girl comes crawling back when you show interest
    2. It's funny to **** with the girl's mind cos they simply have nothing better to do
    3. They become scared or some sort because you don't know what to do when the girl shows interest back?

How is an inexperienced girl supposed to deal with this?? Anyone please!!!!
    I do that because I notice imperfections about a girl when I get to know her and she is interested in me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

are interested at first then become (or appear to become) uninterested when you show interest???

Why-oh-why do guys do this? Is it because:

1. It' funny to see how the girl comes crawling back when you show interest
    2. It's funny to **** with the girl's mind cos they simply have nothing better to do
    3. They become scared or some sort because you don't know what to do when the girl shows interest back?

How is an inexperienced girl supposed to deal with this?? Anyone please!!!!
    #2 because its fun

Although sometimes you show interest in a girl, because she seems moderately interesting and pretty hot, but after speaking to her for a short amount of time, you realize she is so dumb it just ruined any sex appeal she had.

Yep.

-Unabashedly an *******
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Only-virgins: Nobody's perfect...right?

MVPlaya: I'm not the typical "dum" type, lol

I have this theory, and that's to never show interest in a guy unless he shows interest in you first. Cos then, you'd know that he's not only ****ing with you. What does everyone think?

That's a bit harsh.

I have this theory, and that's to never show interest in a guy unless he shows interest in you first. Cos then, you'd know that he's not only ****ing with you. What does everyone think?
    If the everyone did that, we would have a very small population.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

OK, so maybe not "everyone" should do it, but I have been driven to think that at least *I* should. It seems like I get ****ed around so much- all this stupid game-playing which all needs to nothing. You know, whenever I see couples around, I always wonder how they ever got to that point. I almost want to stop them and ask: so when did all the game-playing stop?? What does it take to get two people together?? Somtimes, people get together within a week of meeting each other, whilst I get jerked around for months, maybe even years...

OK so I've been told that I'm intimidating, I suppose that means I have to try harder. But what crap, I see other gorgeous girls with boyfriends all the time, and how do they do that, I wonder. If some guy is too scared to ask me to dance, when *some other girl* is already offering my hand to them, I have no idea what the f*ck else I'm supposed to do.

OK I'm done with my rant of the night (maybe). This thing really frustrates me. I get so down about it all the time, it's coming to affect everything I do. You know, I could just be sitting in class, and the person sitting next to me would ask "are you alright? you look so down". This has happened TWICE in the last week.

hey doll, just wondering if you've ever been straightforward with guys before? Like if you just made the first move yourself if you were really interested in a guy?

Waiting for someone else to show interest before you do is not going to get you anywhere.

You just need to learn to play - and win - the games.

Practise makes perfect.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

bball: hmm i think it depends on what you define as "the first move", if you mean asking them out, no, but that's cos i heard guys don't like it

kristy: how do you win the games? pls tell me, lol!

bball: hmm i think it depends on what you define as "the first move", if you mean asking them out, no, but that's cos i heard guys don't like it

kristy: how do you win the games? pls tell me, lol!
    I personally think it doesn't matter if girls ask a guy out. I'd actually be surprised and excited if a girl asked me out to go hang out or whatever. It depends from guy to guy, so I don't think there's a real answer to that.

I also meant making the first move by for example: if you like a guy and you really want to get to know him, and you went to him first to introduce yourself and asked him for his number or email, etc.

I've had a few girls introduce themselves to me, and I felt really honored and happy that they did that. I wish girls would do that more.

I'll try that thnx But I guess it'll also require me receiving a good vibe from them first

I'll try that thnx But I guess it'll also require me receiving a good vibe from them first
    well whatever works for you is fine. It never hurts to try things.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    First step? Back off, make him want you again, make him have to consider both sides of the issue.
    Im totally intrigued... how do you make a guy " want you " again? :
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast