+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want a Boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Well, i'm going to be a man- yea, that's right. I'm going just walk away from this POINTLESS arguement that started from some moron who just wants to pick a fight. Besides I have to go to work, like us mendo.
    You say that all the time but you come back for more, just like what little kids do. They can't get enough of a good thing. So you walk out of this thread, no-one cares, in a few days you won't be here nomore, you'll be nothing more than a bad memory. Deemed forever to be placed in the same catergory as Lts8ker, a little kid who think's he's the next Mr.Maturity and God's gift to the world.

Auf wiedersehen you neo-nazi scum. See you in hell.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 13-03-05 at 04:53 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    You say that all the time but you come back for more, just like what little kids do. They can't get enough of a good thing. So you walk out of this thread, no-one cares, in a few days you won't be here nomore, you'll be nothing more than a bad memory. Deemed forever to be placed in the same catergory as Lts8ker, a little kid who think's he's the next Mr.Maturity and God's gift to the world.

Auf wiedersehen you neo-nazi scum. See you in hell.
    I'd have to agree. Sorry Laguna, but re-read your posts and tell me if they are something a man would say, whatever your definition of a "man" may be.

Oh well. I'm sure Hitler had his rough spots too, Laguna. You'll bounce back!

Wow, dont being on my side, weird. You actually didn't join and be mean to me. I could care less what he said. I had the greatest time at work and added more girls to my list, so i'm happy as hell and nothing can ruin it. I would normally kill someone for calling me a neo-nazi scum, but I will leave it for when I come to England. I hope your not Jewish Kiechi, will only make it easier. Anyways, see you in hell, mwahhahahaha.... PS: I'm not a fan of Hitler, so talking about him dosn't do anything.

Actually I did join and be mean to you.

Don't take it personally. You're a decent guy, Laguna. And I'm drunk. And that's the only reason I said you're a decent guy. Hence, don't take it personally. Or just don't believe it.

Wheeeee!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123