+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talking about the past..frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Of course its unfair! (so are only-virgins) So what? This is my criteria. And my point about limiting oneself with such. One chooses, so one (potentially) loses too. Know what else? YOUR CRITERIA MAY CHANGE LATER (once you're not an OV)!! And "so what" about that too?!

Well, now, I never defined my term "intelligent", did I? But you are right that it is certainly about more than school grades or book learning. And don't worry about being "goofy"; a smart lass will know the difference.
    I meant unfair as in...you do not really know if they are stupid or not. What are you comparing them too? un-wise I understand because you can see that as they act and the things they choose but how do you know if they are smart or not? I never understood that? Do you make them take an IQ test? lol

Yes, criterias change but this is my standard. I put alot of thought into this and I do not believe I will change. I cant prove that though and you cant prove that I will change..so only the now matters and now I want a virgin only
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I meant unfair as in...you do not really know if they are stupid or not. What are you comparing them too? un-wise I understand because you can see that as they act and the things they choose but how do you know if they are smart or not? I never understood that? Do you make them take an IQ test? lol
    RE: IQ test. Yes, I do, point in fact. My own version and oral/behavioural, not written. And part of the test is in figuring out it IS one... Weeds out the "strong like bull, smart like tractor" types...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yes, criterias change but this is my standard. I put alot of thought into this and I do not believe I will change. I cant prove that though and you cant prove that I will change..so only the now matters and now I want a virgin only
    And so you go. Excellent! Try churches. Think I read you're not religious, but who cares? You can always amuse yourself deconverting them whilst looking...

oral/behavioural
    I would flunk.

And so you go. Excellent! Try churches. Think I read you're not religious, but who cares? You can always amuse yourself deconverting them whilst looking...
    lol. I am not religious.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123