+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is she Intrested? Going crazy (women help pls)

well, we didnt meet, she said she would text me so i was waiting for her, but she just went down and waited for me in the area i smoke in (instead of her usual place, her front of building, mine at rear) my work collegue was out there and she said she was waiting for me when he got back. This is what i mean about strange behaviour and this time its me who effectivly stood her up.

Anyway we met again when she was leaving work, she is on holiday next week for 1 week, to cut a long story short she basically said her friends are gone next weekend and do i want to go out for a drink.
    I said to her only if she wants to 100% and not to f**k me around and she said 100% she wants to.

I will take it or leave it in my mind. I have been messed about. But i have unfinished bussiness here.

Unless you plan on just ****ingg this girl, you're looking like a complete fool at this point. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by phil007 View Post
    well, we didnt meet, she said she would text me so i was waiting for her, but she just went down and waited for me in the area i smoke in (instead of her usual place, her front of building, mine at rear) my work collegue was out there and she said she was waiting for me when he got back. This is what i mean about strange behaviour and this time its me who effectivly stood her up.

Anyway we met again when she was leaving work, she is on holiday next week for 1 week, to cut a long story short she basically said her friends are gone next weekend and do i want to go out for a drink.
    I said to her only if she wants to 100% and not to f**k me around and she said 100% she wants to.

I will take it or leave it in my mind. I have been messed about. But i have unfinished bussiness here.
    Your only unfinished business is you getting stood up again this weekend and posting here asking "why? why did she do it again?". We will reply that you're allowing her to treat you like this, etc etc and you'll come back with "Yes yes, I will be more strong with her and tell her to take it or leave it." She'll make plans with you, and we'll repeat the cycle.

There is no more advice for you in this thread, everyone here is in agreeance that you're being kicked around and allowing it to happen. Good luck to you.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Its next weekend not this one, why are you so sure of this though?
    I come here for advice and help, ive never had to deal with a situation like this and walking away is an easy solution but i have nothing to lose either way at this point so why not play it out.
    Maybe she is messed up atm with her feeling. It started when her friends arrived. Her story has been consistant all the way.

I honestly believe she does have feelings for me. When she hugged me on friday, she held me so tight, hugging me like a boyfriend not like a mate. She started saying she is really shy etc.

She initiates the hugs she said we can go out next weekend. Dont get me wrong if i am a betting man i do agree its not a 100% cert by previous history.

I do like this women thats for sure, but im still on the look out and not putting all my eggs in one basket so to say. Im a confident, good looking guy with a decent job and prospects and dont have issues in meeting women. I would even say in the attractive ratings im a 8 and she is a 7/8 etc so not like im punching above my weight.
    But you cant control who you have feelings for and who you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by phil007 View Post
    Its next weekend not this one, why are you so sure of this though?
    I come here for advice and help, ive never had to deal with a situation like this and walking away is an easy solution but i have nothing to lose either way at this point so why not play it out.
    Maybe she is messed up atm with her feeling. It started when her friends arrived. Her story has been consistant all the way.

I honestly believe she does have feelings for me. When she hugged me on friday, she held me so tight, hugging me like a boyfriend not like a mate. She started saying she is really shy etc.

She initiates the hugs she said we can go out next weekend. Dont get me wrong if i am a betting man i do agree its not a 100% cert by previous history.

I do like this women thats for sure, but im still on the look out and not putting all my eggs in one basket so to say. Im a confident, good looking guy with a decent job and prospects and dont have issues in meeting women. I would even say in the attractive ratings im a 8 and she is a 7/8 etc so not like im punching above my weight.
    But you cant control who you have feelings for and who you dont.
    Pffsst! whatever dude! Please go away

Haven't been on here a while and seeing the update. If nothing this is a great learning experience. You can quit, as everyone here is telling you, and if you do that it might be easier now, but in the end you will have missed an important experience. There is a lot to learn from this, if you don't learn your lesson here it will repeat, until you do, and you will waste valuable time on something that you could have learned long ago. I say, keep learning, see where this leads you.

Do you flirt with her? You might need to do some unattached flirting - just for the fun of it. Almost leading her on. That's when you flirt without caring what the response is. Even if you are shut down in the process, you don't take it as negative you just smile and laugh at it.
    Last edited by toknow; 07-08-12 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post

Do you flirt with her? You might need to do some unattached flirting - just for the fun of it. Almost leading her on. That's when you flirt without caring what the response is. Even if you are shut down in the process, you don't take it as negative you just smile and laugh at it.
    Yer of course i flirt with her. She is kinda shy when it comes to flirting though, i only realised this last week.
    Like i mentioned before, her actions seems like she is not intrested but when we talk face to face she seems intrested. If that makes sence!? Like she suggests she will text me etc and im left thinking why you want to text me if you dont wants to meet up.
    She is back on friday eve. Im out with work collegues that night but i dont know if i should text her friday maybe even (invite her along i know she wont come tho) to say ill ring on saturday or just ring straight up on saturday. (we suppose to be going for a drink on sat)

Or as the other guys say, she will cancel and ill go around this whole circle crap again.
    Either way your right about experiance and learning. I never had this before, ive been blown off yer but this yes/no/yes/no its certainly intresting

so did anything happen? Man I use to be in the same spot as u. However, I didn't take it that far lol. After asking her out 2 times. I just gave up and deleted her number. She just msg me the other day after 2 years or so. We are just friends. Learn when to leave dude. In the end you are just going to get hurt. Always trust your intuition.

" I never had this before, ive been blown off yer but this yes/no/yes/no..."

LOL...I see what you mean. You have to be a bit harder to get I think if you want it to change to yes/yes/yes
    Show that girl, you are not gonna play games. Be flirty. You have to convey to her without words, that you don't need her to be content with yourself and happy.

Well, saturday come. I rung her to confirm times etc she didnt answer, i gave her benefit of the doubt and text her a bit later saying let me know. No reply.

I find this behaviour extremely rude if im honest, i dont know anyone who wouldnt at least text or call to say they cant make something.
    Worst thing is i will see her at work, so surely this will be arkward. Ill be cool and wont say anything about this flaking.
    thanks for all the advice and help. I wont be posting no more.

Yes.....thank you for not posting again! You completely misjudged this whole situation from beg to end.....learn from this.....women are not cut and dry bro. They aren't like men

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123