+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paying a Guy for Sex...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimneyTops! View Post
    Yeah I was joking. I'd seriously like to, but I simply don't have the guts to actually do something like that. Lol. I'd be afraid I might overdose him or something.

Before I throw myself at anybody...I have to get some "game" or whatever they call it. Since essentially everybody in this tread says it I know you're probably right, that just comes down to me not having the guts to risk rejection. Just like I don't have the guts to risk going to jail for rape.

I guess I'll have to find guts and game, then. There seems to be no way around it. Are you sure the money won't work?
    LOL! Troll or not, I *like* this one. Spunky.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Roofies...paying for sex? God lord lol. Your 17 and horny and you think you are too "average" to bag a hot guy in the sac? Everyone else already said it...if you come on to him he will **** you. Looking back I'm pretty sure I have initiated everything right at first with every guy I have slept with. You have to make yourself noticeable bc guys are oblivious. So if this is the guy you want to have sex with for the first time just go for it. I thought you had to be only 16 or 17 to have sex with an adult? I don't really know tho...but one trick you can use is to take a sexy photo of yourself with your phone....but NO FACE shot....and text it to him anonymously. If you don't show your face then it really doesn't matter if he shows someone the pic....which will happen. Also don't send a nasty pic just something flirty..like a boob shot laying down...you can figure it out. Then he will respond and ask to hang out and then y'all with **** lol. It's easier than you think! don't use that tactic more than once or twice tho bc you don't want a bunch of nuddie photos floating around....but it works like a charm when you really wanna get someone's attention...sends a direct message.

Side note - make sure you are ready for sex. Use protection and get on the pill.

sadie_genie Guest
    Guys are more desperate than whores. You don't need to pay them; just walk pass him and give him a whiff of your vagina is all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    just walk pass him and give him a whiff of your vagina is all it takes.
    lol .. we insist on a demo

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread makes me want to puke.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd do you for free... but at 17, you're out of my legal limits.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well, not sure about your potentially purchased Romeo, but I would charge you by the hour. Plus, no kissing and definitely no really fun things like ass licking and pussy eating. So really, what fun would it be? Try to find someone interested in you.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Wow.

So I took your advice and did not offer him money for sex. I also did not try to slip him any drugs.

I just talked to him. It was a bit awkward, but I ended up successfully asking him if he'd do me in a way that didn't sound so crude. But he insisted that we go get lunch together today and form a relationship first. And I was so happy that I didn't know what to do with myself.

I was dumbfounded, but said yes. Personally, I think he's crazy...why in the world is he taking ME out?...but that's what happened.

I was so nervous I was visibly shaking. Hopefully, my nerves will be under control in time. I can't be shaking on our date.

So just updating to let you know this story had a happy ending

Thanks!
    Last edited by ChimneyTops!; 30-09-12 at 07:36 PM.

Personally, I think he's crazy...why in the world is he taking ME out?
    I think you should consider therapy for your self-esteem issues.

Wait to see how the date goes, before calling it a happy ending. Anyway, good luck.

Yeah...good luck with your date but I agree with searock..."consider therapy for your self-esteem issues."

You're young and need to work on your self confidence, self esteem, maturity, and dating skills.

Do not wasting your money for his sex ! This is uncertainty. May be you can ruin your relationship between both of you.
    You don't know him much ! Why you sure he will get your money and make love with you? Does he think you scorn him?
    If you like he much, you should find more information about him : his interests, characteristics, his opinion about sexual life.
    You only need to flirt him : party, drink, date, kiss....
    You should use a saver way !

I stopped reading after you called Edward Cullen hot.

This whole topic is a bit weird. If a woman would come to me to offer me money to do her I would just find it weird and I'd try to avoid you. Why don't you get a normal relationship?

The guy's not a whore.

I know a few guys that would hit that for money....hell maybe even for just a pack of smokes lol.

If you're of age just walk straight up to him and say "I would like to **** you". He's a dude... if you're not hideous he will **** you. No payment necessary.

Wow.

So I took your advice and did not offer him money for sex. I also did not try to slip him any drugs.

I just talked to him. It was a bit awkward, but I ended up successfully asking him if he'd do me in a way that didn't sound so crude. But he insisted that we go get lunch together today and form a relationship first. And I was so happy that I didn't know what to do with myself.

I was dumbfounded, but said yes. Personally, I think he's crazy...why in the world is he taking ME out?...but that's what happened.

I was so nervous I was visibly shaking. Hopefully, my nerves will be under control in time. I can't be shaking on our date.

Thanks!
    Told ya so.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast