+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted to date, left heart broken - Long, but I just want someone to talk to..

Mornin homies,

Hussain- Just had it in my nickname as somethign from a song, Im sure you've heard of Desert Rose by Sting/Cheb Mami? Heh

Other, yeah, Im seein this has happened to a lot of other blokes too. Messed up hardcore. On a study forum she is a regular on (where she met that last Bf gronk), I actually saw a thread posted a day after I posted this which said the EXACT same stuff, and I was like WTF.

I dunno, I feel like tellin her she can suck my left testicle for all i care, last time I spoke to her was about 3 days ago and she told me "I have to tell u now I may be snobby for next few days cos I have xxx due on friday", I said "Yea, its ok, I dont mind" to which she replied "But I do"

Lol, so yea, havent spoken to her in a few days, I still do think about her though, a fair bit, I dont break down or nothin, just think, also use her as my anger to pump myself harder at gym lol....

Also, kind of trying to tune a chick or two from Uni, tried one girl today, but I felt very weird, because she looked so much like "the other one"...

every one looks like the ' other one' mate. as long as u are not trying to replace her it should be fine.

also cheb mami eh? where are u from originally? do u have a arab background?

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Yeah thats the thing, Im now looking at chicks and sort of seeing if they measure up physically. I know its wrong, and dont get me wrong Im not being superficial, but somehow Im just trying to find that same thing again, no Im not going for killer model looks, because thats not what I was attracted to, more so the short, cute looking and quirky sort...

Ah well. When I wake up ni mornings, I immediately for some reason start thinking about her, I dont know why, I just do

As for me, I was born and raised in Oman (near Saudi etc), but by heritage I am not an Arab, my dad just worked there. Now in Sydney..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123