+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In love with an older man, but does he love me?

Thankyou for all the advice. I know full well that its my fault for getting emotionally attached to this man, I do also know he is unhappy in his relationship as before this all started we have had many conversations about his home life. That does NOT excuse the fact that he is talking to me and I know this. Sometimes I think that he does have genuine feelings for me, and other times I agree with what some of you have said about ' just wanting a bit on the side'
    I think after hearing everyone's options I'm not going to talk to him, if his 'feelings' are genuinely true and real then maybe he will leave his partner and after things have died down I will take it from there. I know people think I am a bad person, I don't want to be this person. I don't want these feelings and I know it's my fault, I don't want sympathy. But when there is a part of me that thinks he feels the same it's hard to dismiss it. I do not want to be the girl who split therm up and when I see him I think I'm just going to say this.

I'd like to hear what people think about my decision. Everyone's comments good and bad have actually been quite insightful.

Girl, everyone using that excuse "I'm unhappy in my relationship" or "Things are not good in my relationship". It's the usual opener people use to to start an affair. DO NOT buy this. If it was so bad they wouldn't be together in the first place.

I know I know. These things do come into my mind don't get me wrong. I just have always thought that he is a good man even before all this and just see the positive and tend not to think anything negative about someone. That's my bad.

Ok Vashti. I have to say, that Diane Sawyer, 20 years older, is definitely a woman that I would give as much lovin' too as she could physically handle

Name:  DianeSawyer.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  18.2 KB
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Ok Vashti. I have to say, that Diane Sawyer, 20 years older, is definitely a woman that I would give as much lovin' too as she could physically handle

Name:  DianeSawyer.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  18.2 KB
    The **** you smoking tonight man? Youre makin a right cunt of yourself, step away from the internet.

Well, I'm kind of cherry picking, considering she's an ex beauty queen, but still an older babe I could "get in to" if properly motivated
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

... lol ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123