+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do men love bitches?

Lol, u mad bro?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Um u got owned so, no

Nay; it was you who was owned. U mad! OWNED AGAIN
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

No u got owned thats y u keep replying.

Deal with it... :p

Lol, once an owned btch, always an owned btch...

All i read is that U MAD...

U cant beat me

Deal with it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzebel View Post
    So basically I'm a bitch. Not in the sense of being not nice to people. I'm just not a typical girl.

I don't like guys calling me day and night, forbidding me things and I get scared once I notice that a guy is starting to get feelings for me.
    First bit of advice for you: if you want respect, then take it for yourself. It's a lie that respect is earned and given by others.

Are you really a bitch? If not, then don't use that word to describe yourself. Words have power, even the ones in your mind.

Searock makes the best point--you sound like you are insecure and have abandonment issues. So you choose men you don't feel bad about ending it with. As for their response to you when things end, yes, its about their egos. Noone wants to feel discarded. It's not love these men feel, so don't use that word either.

I don't think men 'love bitches'. Bitchiness = insecurity in some form and that is never attractive. Based on my experience, quality men want confident, classy, sexy women who enjoy themselves and enjoy the men they are with. If you can find that, and are fortunate enough to share some chemistry then it's magic.

Newsflash - games like yours are boring.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by whatname View Post
    All i read is that U MAD...

U cant beat me

Deal with it.
    Sorry, all I'm getting from your post is, "I'm a very mad little btch"..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    First bit of advice for you: if you want respect, then take it for yourself. It's a lie that respect is earned and given by others.

Are you really a bitch? If not, then don't use that word to describe yourself. Words have power, even the ones in your mind.

Searock makes the best point--you sound like you are insecure and have abandonment issues. So you choose men you don't feel bad about ending it with. As for their response to you when things end, yes, its about their egos. Noone wants to feel discarded. It's not love these men feel, so don't use that word either.

I don't think men 'love bitches'. Bitchiness = insecurity in some form and that is never attractive. Based on my experience, quality men want confident, classy, sexy women who enjoy themselves and enjoy the men they are with. If you can find that, and are fortunate enough to share some chemistry then it's magic.

Newsflash - games like yours are boring.
    Most men aren't "quality." Therefore, it stands to reason that most men enjoy the kind of women that "quality" men wouldn't bother with. I've seen it, read it, etc.

Again all i sensed was ur butthurtness..

I can do this all day as long as u entertain me..keep at it.

Oooh, wow, I am like totally burned, bro.

You just dropped an atomic bomb of ownage. You like totally win, man.

Hm, lol predictable and a bit entertaining , good on u.

Your mom is predictable and entertaining.

Mhm, you dont say, keep it going ur getting a bit stale.

I would love anyone who would love me. But no one loves me. I would not mind a bitch if she cared.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast