+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just found out about my girlfriends past boyfriends. Don't judge me, just help me.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You are gona find it very hard to find any girl with 0 experience. Men say those things to each other to be "one of the guys" all that means is shes a good looking girl. It doesnt mean that theyd all just hop into bed with her
    Why don't you believe me? They wen't into details. They all tried to make her fall for them. I'll go into details if you want but stop being a hypocrite. You said to someone else you just got a bad vibe. I got that vibe and they confirmed it with their actions and words. When i went home for halloween, thats the first time one of my guy friends hugged my girlfriend. She is HOTT. They's nail her. I guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I am trying to help. Just gave you pages of advice that you dont wana listen to. You want everyone to say your right and your gf is wrong. Even though you have no proof yo back up any of the assumptions your making about her
    I agree with this. I have no proof. But the closest thing to proof, calling her old friend, did not bode well for her. She hid stuff from me and lied. If she had nothing to hide, why did she hide it? I want to know if these things i fear are true or not. The only way to know is to ask her best friends or old boyfriends.

And the verdict is in.......EPIC THREAD.......case closed.

Not gonna lie this was kinda fricken awesome

If u want more advice from different people-make a new thread but make it less shorter.

Say: i value the emotional connection that comes with sex and i m not the type to bang random chicks but im worried about my gfs past.

When we talked about her past in detail she said..... But i dont believe her bcoz.....

And see what people say.

Nobody will wana read the essay you wrote

Unless you have a time machine, you can't do anything about the past. So let it go.

And if you can't trust her, then you don't have a basis for a healthy relationship. Forget about her and move on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Coming in late here. Giving this comment without judgement of you or her - just the basics which you will require to make a decision.

If you don't want to get past the fact that she's kissed a couple of toads, then end things today. Staying with a girl who you don't trust or respect is just a waste of time for both of you.

If you want to stay together, you will have to learn to accept her past. And remember that our pasts - the good and the bad - is what we learn from and what makes us who we are today.

these are your only two options. She cannot change her past - therefore you have to change your attitude or leave. It's all up to you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwampatoga View Post
    The way she fights for me when i want to break up with her because of her past. I bash her about her past for hours while we fight and then i tell her "i'm done" and walk out towards the elevator, but she follows me crying enough tears to fill a cup, messing up her make up, begging for me. But in my anger i push her away. And then 5 minutes later after i walk around alone outside i come back and apologize. I don't want to live like this, fighting about her past then apologizing after she cries.
    just another thing to add: your girlfriend clearly has very low self esteem. Evidenced by the fact that she allows you to "bash her for hours about her past" and then begs you to stay.

Anyway, this low self esteem is probably very much behind some of her previous choices in life. And now, you're belitting her even further and she's so beaten down that she doesn't stand up to your treatment of her.

As much as she has low self esteem - you, sir, have the attitude of a bully. Attacking her for hours over something she cannot change - while knowing that she lacks the self esteem to stand up to you - is abominable behaviour.

Just to be clear, a woman with high self esteem would tell you to Go Fck Yourself if you tried this on her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to basilandthyme again.

wtf did I just read.. super freaken BETA full of estrogen raging through your FVCKEN vains...

Her past in none of your business.. if you ask about her past and she doesn't want to tell you nothing stop there its none of your FVCKEN business. and wtf are you doing searching her FB? that's none of your business neither..

all this FB crap is getting pathetic in this time era... YOU NEED TO GROW UP and KEEP YOUR FRAME INTACT..

Ah, if I'm going to get involved with someone, I need to know their past. I know people make mistakes and we should try to forgive as often as possible, but some things in life are just not forgivable. This girl's past is just not acceptable to the OP and it also wouldn't be acceptable to me and she's just going to have to accept that. That's just the way we feel and though it may seem weird/mean/unacceptable to most we can't change the morals we have. Fortunately for her, most people don't feel this way, so she shouldn't have any trouble finding another guy who can accept her past, and god bless those guys, because they have a strength I know I'll never have.

I am exactly like you, my best advice is right now distance yourself from her, clearly she is tarnished. Personally what I'd do in this type of situation is, sleep with her, clearly tarnish her, so she could never get a better guy like us. I hate it when they are virgins, so you never how far they went sexually with their past bf's. Find another girl who hasn't dated before, there are plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Ah, if I'm going to get involved with someone, I need to know their past. I know people make mistakes and we should try to forgive as often as possible, but some things in life are just not forgivable. This girl's past is just not acceptable to the OP and it also wouldn't be acceptable to me and she's just going to have to accept that. That's just the way we feel and though it may seem weird/mean/unacceptable to most we can't change the morals we have. Fortunately for her, most people don't feel this way, so she shouldn't have any trouble finding another guy who can accept her past, and god bless those guys, because they have a strength I know I'll never have.
    Nah, we're just not all insecure pussies who can't handle being with someone who may have more experience than us. Also, this thread died 10 days ago, why did you resurrect it?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Her past shouldn't matter...what should matter is that you are with her now & that you love her.

If you can't get over it...do her a favor & either grow up or move on.

the girl doesnt even have a past. I had a few bfs as a teenager. Dont mean i slept with them.. jeez! and even if she did? 2 is nothing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123