+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to basically grow up/man up?

Yea, I figured that would be a bit much right off the bat. I dont really know what would be good thats in town. I mean, at least we chat at work and have gotten to know each other that way, but does that count? Not like it was a random girl and we know nothing about each other. But, at the same time, the closest zoo its probably 45min drive, or going down to san diego which would be over an hour. Long time in the car for a first date haha

Take her out for lunch then.

Yea...I'll have to try to find a day where I can eat lunch at 12, and see if she wants to eat at our employee dining room, or do it on a weekend after she gets off. Is it bad to ask her what she wants to do or where she wants to go? Assuming I get a yes haha

Quote Originally Posted by no-se-nada View Post
    Yea...I'll have to try to find a day where I can eat lunch at 12, and see if she wants to eat at our employee dining room, or do it on a weekend after she gets off. Is it bad to ask her what she wants to do or where she wants to go? Assuming I get a yes haha
    I would suggest thinking of something to do & suggesting that. I always felt it was a bit lazy when a guy would ask me out & then just say ok where & when would you like to go?

Please let us know what happens!

Yea I figured that would be a no-no lol. I'll definitely let you guys know, but she's not even back until Thurs so got some time to strategerize lol. So is just asking for her number or texting not a good idea? going straight into asking her out is the better way to do it?

Maybe try a nice date of BANGING! Think positive.

lol nah but on a serious note!

last chick I took on a date I didn't tell her were I was taking her. ended up taking her to the flee market. you find all kinds off stuff for sale there and lots of little animal spots that sell animals theres all types of food. she ended up buying 2 birds lol. now she goes there 2 to 3 times a month to walk around and check out stuff.

I don't know of any flea markets around here lol but I guess I'll have to put some thought into stuff in town to do, or at least a good place to grab some grub and talk

A date away from work, and a planned one. Women like a man to take the lead...it you keep asking "So where do you want to go?" is meek or submisive. Like the title of this thread "man up!"

So... I suck :/ didn't do it. We talked quite a bit, walked the floor together. She even asked if I wanted to walk around with her, so it's not like I was following her and was unwanted. I just... couldn't I mean, I'm fine with going slow, since this is at work. But I wanted to at least try to see about exchanging numbers, and see if I could get a better feel for her interest level. Oh well, bring on the barage of "chicken" and what not, I deserve it

There's always tomorrow.

That's the problem. I won't see her until Monday. We're only here at the same time for a few hours on 2, maybe 3 days a week

You can't make a change in your life without taking a risk....risking is worth the rejection or victory.....you will never know unless you try.....just do it, or you will lose it.

There's always Monday!

Thanks smackie. I'm optimistic monday will go better. I think there is a lot of good signs, just gotta man up and do it

Edit- didnt get a chance to talk to my friend about it, busy morning. gotta be a big boy and do it myself lol
    Last edited by no-se-nada; 23-03-13 at 02:33 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123