+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Business and Pleasure

I don't know if you're just posting to get a response, a rile out of whomever reads your misnomers but I do hope that's all you're trying to do because if you're actually serious, then I think you need to see a professional psychologist in order to help you with your delusional thinking in that what you spew has truth to it.

Buck up, buckaroo. It really isn't all that bad.

Oh come on; that is totally an accurate portrait of university life.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Oh come on; that is totally an accurate portrait of university life.
    What? How you described it. Of course it is. To YOU.

It's a FACT. Haven't you read the news? "Jocks acquitted of gang rape at big university party" "Bizarre hazing ritual involving forcing students to ingest alcohol via ass" the huge levels of egotism in university students, it's all common knowledge.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I'm not going take a stance on this issue, but if one wanted to find information on every documented criminal charge on campus, all they would need to do is go onto College Navigator and look up the university for themselves...
    At the same time, not everyone who goes to a university is a snob like fearoflove.

There. I have successfully thrown out merits to both sides without showing any partial to either. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I'm not going take a stance on this issue, but if one wanted to find information on every documented criminal charge on campus, all they would need to do is go onto College Navigator and look up the university for themselves...
    At the same time, not everyone who goes to a university is a snob like fearoflove.

There. I have successfully thrown out merits to both sides without showing any partial to either. lol
    Yep... no blanket statements thrown out as truths in general there, Rowan.

Here's a link to what also happens in community college:
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/man-raped-bathroom-north-seattle/nSxx2/

Rape on campus is not restricted to university.

Wow, one example. Universities are different; their prestige attracts the scummiest of pseudo-intellects in the world. That and the worst sort of jocks and douchebags.

What would you like me to supply you with every occurrance? Nice try, sport. *wavezzz*
    Take it to your shrink.

Lol, I don't need a shrink. I'm fine, how are you?

ihave no problem with universities or IT colleges. but i do think its snobbish for uni students to look down on IT students and bitter for IT students to diss uni students.

personally i didnt care which college i went to as long as i got the right material and qualifications. at the end of the day its up to u whether u are going to do the work or not and as a student who didnt go to uni and got 15 A pluses/distinctions over 3 years i can say im very proud of my education and hard work so i dont care what anyone else thinks

... lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ihave no problem with universities or IT colleges. but i do think its snobbish for uni students to look down on IT students and bitter for IT students to diss uni students.

personally i didnt care which college i went to as long as i got the right material and qualifications. at the end of the day its up to u whether u are going to do the work or not and as a student who didnt go to uni and got 15 A pluses/distinctions over 3 years i can say im very proud of my education and hard work so i dont care what anyone else thinks
    ^ Michelle said it best. lol I agree with her.

yes... I would imagine someone with 15 A-pluses/distinctions over 3 years couldn't say it any less then best.

... and she makes my point that colleges and universities are no better or worse then the other. She has all those "distinctions and excellent marks" and like many students with the same (from either college or uni) she isn't utilizing them in her every-day work life.

Michelle was basically reiterating what I said; therefore, I win by association.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast