+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl from work, adivce needed!

so do the decent thing and walk away. We both know that you are not just one of those guys who would **** her and leave her. if it happens once its gonna happen again. You already like her even though you know you cant have her in the way you want her so your just going to settle and be second best to her in the hope shell eventually dump him and change for you.. backup may be happy to be the bit on the side. Thats probably all he gets. but you can do better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you saying Michelle but even if its a man whore it feels good to play them and **** with their emotions. Especially a man whore.
    he wont just be ****ing with her emotions. Hell be ****ing with his and her bfs too..

I'm not happy to be the bit on the side, that's why I drop them after a few rolls in the hay. You're really bad at this logic thing.

lol

Me either. Im no ones side anything. I'm second to none. But I have a hard time with someone doing something to me and getting away with it. But I do get your point Michelle.

and what it makes you feel like a stud does it? banging women who obviously have a ton of issues. is that coz you cant get the type of woman you really want?

ya revenge can be sweet but there are other ways to get revenge. completely ignoring her and acting like your too good for her would probably piss her off more since she loves the attention and all

It doesn't make me feel like a stud. It just makes me smile inside to beat someone at their game. Vindication feels good. It really doesn't take any extra effort on my part. With attention whores, the less effort you put in the more they want you, so I actually just start looking for the type of woman I really want, while banging the game playing, attention whore. Once I get something started with a real chick, its really easy to ignore the other one, and comical when they send me a barrage of angry/sad texts.

Trust me, ****ing someone and then ignoring them is worse than just ignoring them. Girls have wished some ungodly things on me. They brought it on themselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    so do the decent thing and walk away. We both know that you are not just one of those guys who would **** her and leave her. if it happens once its gonna happen again. You already like her even though you know you cant have her in the way you want her so your just going to settle and be second best to her in the hope shell eventually dump him and change for you.. backup may be happy to be the bit on the side. Thats probably all he gets. but you can do better than that
    i dont know if i want her in the way your saying to be honest, if she phoned me now, said shes left he bf and wants to be with me i dunno if id go for it because of the trust. maybe nice guys do finish last? maybe backup is right? i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It doesn't make me feel like a stud. It just makes me smile inside to beat someone at their game. Vindication feels good. It really doesn't take any extra effort on my part. With attention whores, the less effort you put in the more they want you, so I actually just start looking for the type of woman I really want, while banging the game playing, attention whore. Once I get something started with a real chick, its really easy to ignore the other one, and comical when they send me a barrage of angry/sad texts.

Trust me, ****ing someone and then ignoring them is worse than just ignoring them. Girls have wished some ungodly things on me. They brought it on themselves though.
    Hmmm. Well that's not nice. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Hmmm. Well that's not nice. Hmmm.
    Well, guess I'm mean then, and you've even said so yourself. I don't really care what others think anymore. I'm a generous person, I do what I can to help people. The negative comes in equal measures though. I'm happy with myself.

I know I have an attitude sometimes but I'm nice and generous and I know I'm a good person so you shouldn't care what people think. I know I don't. It just sounds mean from a girl point of view when its broken down the way you broke it down which Is probably how a lot of guys think.

Anyway, you definately should be happy with yourself.

I think thats just an excuse backup to justify it to yourself. I bet you treat genuine girls like sex toys and then blame it on them and say they brought it on themselves.

I haveny seen one genuine thing about you on this site. Sex is your answer to everything in almost every thread. Which would be fine if you actually gave a crap about her but you dont.

And as for "nice guys finish last" OP thats bull. Your only in this mess coz you allowed yourself to be manipulated by her even though you knew from the start she has a bf. If you met a single girl-youd have no prob "finishing first".

Ive thought about it and im not going to mention going for a chat, if she wants to she can. if she dont im gonna just ignore her and if that makes her want me more or not then what will be will be, if she wants to go we'll go and well im probably just gonna tell her straight.

Thats very wishy washy OP. Your still leaving the power in her hands. Just tell her straight "theres nothing to talk about so see ya" and block her on FB.

If she starts hassling you at work-tell her you dont have time for her BS so **** off and let you get on with your work.

Problem solved

You can bet all you want, but you lose. Your internet psychology course has failed you, yet again. I prefer relationships. Meaningful ones, where we both help each other and each benefits from what the other brings to the table. It's tough to find. What's not tough to find is selfish people who want to take-take-take, and never give anything. Those people are completely disposable to me. My responses on this site are a reflection of what people come here for. I don't recall ever having told someone to do something mean to someone who is just minding their business, treating everyone nicely.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 23-04-13 at 01:34 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast