+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants a threesome

If you let her do shit just because you love her she will hurt you forever. No girl have right to do this in relationship.No selfrespecting partner will put up with this.
    Next time it will be five girls and you wont be included.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    She's "bisexual" but has never been with a woman.

Let me guess, highschool?
    Nope, College

Quote Originally Posted by John903 View Post
    Nope, College
    I wasn't too far off.

I wouldn't take this girl very seriously. She's a clown.

If you two haven't been together a while, I'd say dump her and go find someone who's on the same level as you maturity wise.

I've always had horrible self confidence. Before I met her I thought i was ugly and not a very good catch. She's helped me to realize that I'm a very special guy. She's helped me in a lot of personal growth. Maybe I'm too forgiving but I'm willing to put up with this kind of stuff. Do you guys think something is wrong with me? I think i'm fine but I don't know very much about mental disorders.
    You dont have a mental disorder but you do have low self-esteem. Now that you know your are special and your not ugly and your confidence has grown-you should know and understand that she is not the only girl who will be interested in you. Staying because your grateful to her is not a good idea if she is hurting you

I agree with Michelle. You're not 'crazy'. If my boyfriend came to me and said he wanted a threesome with another guy, I'd be very uncomfortable. But I wouldn't get into anything with someone bisexual in the first place; it's too complicated - they will always want to experience the other gender, will feel like they're being 'denied' all the time etc. She needed to find someone who was either all for swinger-type stuff or bisexual themselves.

It's up to you. If you can tolerate it, okay. But I doubt this will be a one time only event - these things tend to reoccur and/or this experience will wet her appetite. A friend of mine was in this situation - he thought it would be great as a one-time thing but it ended up ruining their relationship.

look at it this way. If she has an interest in women and you dont allow her to go through with it she will probably dump you rather than not explore her desires. It sounds like you are losing her either way. If I were you I would go jump in the sack both of these women and have the time of your life. Worry about your feelings later. pull your undies up out of your butt crack and live a little. Lots of guys would happily trade places with you.

I would go for it!

She just told me that she had a dream where she had sex with a pizza delivery girl... well that's interesting. I don't think i can take much more of this

Tell her: Funny, I just had a dream I was doing her while you watched.

She's priming you to be accepting of it. She's selfish and self-absorbed that's why she cheat(s). I type the plural because odds are, she's going to hurt you that way again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She just told me that she had a dream where she had sex with a pizza delivery girl... well that's interesting. I don't think i can take much more of this
    She is going to do this, with or without you. If I were you, I would go ahead with the threesome and then prepare for the relationship to end soon.

If that isn't acceptable to you, then just go ahead and break up with her now, before she cheats on you and then dumps you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

What a mess this as turned into. I asked her about her desire to be with a woman and she told me that I'm being silly and that I worry too much. It's hard to tell what's going on at this point.

So instead of answering your direct question she just turned it around on you by cally you silly and dismissing your concerns as being 'silly?" Seriously? She's very good at being able to manipulate you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yea I noticed that she avoided the direct question as well, but i'm in no mood to press the issue. She actually does that quite often. If she is uncomfortable with the answer that she would give to a question she will usually avoid answering it. I had to prod to get her to call me silly. Her first response was "just stop"

Be careful with your heart, John.

It really does seem as if she's going to do it with or without you. I say go for it but don't take her seriously. I know you care about her but the truth of the matter is she doesn't care enough about you to take your feelings into consideration. Don't go outside your character if that's not what you like. You could just enjoy the ride too but you should definately plan on getting rid of her as well because she probably going to keep on doing it until she eventually tells you she wants to be free from you to do her own thing. So why wait on that? If you do it, tell her you want to pick the girl so at least you can get off on it.. Win/Win situation for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast