+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend wants a threesome

Quote Originally Posted by conkbabes View Post
    Wow didn't expect to be called a prick. I was just looking for some advice I thought that this is the whole point in this forum
    Yeah, did you read the rest of the post? You two are not compatible. You want a "madonna" figure (look it up, madonna/whore complex) and think that very normal and natural sexual impulses in a girl mean that such girl is "slutty". Your girlfriend is only just beginning to explore her sexuality, she can't be tied down by a bigot like you.

Being sexual does NOT equal being "slutty" or "not innocent". That's plain old sexist bullsh*t, so I'm not going to refrain from using harsh words.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    O.o

Oh? And what kind of person does that statement say about her, Surf?
    That she's a disrespectful little twat.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 18-05-13 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Any girl who would make a statement like that is a disrespectful little twat.
    The OP specified that she said it jokingly.

... Hardly ... but, perhaps in your opinion, Surf.

One time my husband was walking behind me slightly on our way to the gates to enter a concert we were going to and he caught a guy who was walking in the opposite direction checking out my legs. Hubby told me what he had seen and I said (jokingly) "yea I'm a real dick magnet" said with a big grin on my face.. he just laughed and hardly thought me a "disrespectful little twat" in any way what-so-ever. We were about 40 at the time, we trust one another and like SeaRock we are even confident enough in our relationship to joke about such things. We even point out other hot people to one another's enjoyment.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-05-13 at 05:25 AM. Reason: added "surf"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hmmmm......didn't sound like she said it in the same context but whatever

Well, you gotta be able to be yourself with your significant other. If you can't, it isn't much of a relationship. A lotta people have a lotta baggage, hangups, etc. Best to weed them out ASAP. Personally, I think life is for living. If I wanna hear a preacher, I will go to church. Human sexuality covers a huge spectrum. There are people who have not only said, but done, things much kinkier that what you are talking about. Stuff that would curl Michelle's hair. Anyway, if a few words can make you seriously question your relationship, it probably isn't worth staying in it.

i find that funny. i am quite a sexual person and open minded in bed. im up for most things as long as its just me and him and we are compatable that way. just coz i wouldnt have a threesom or go swinging dont make me a prude just so you know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123