+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Had to add some details to your quote again.

Look, Condemn or not, YOU are NOT a virgin. What is that GARBAGE? Sir, your information is inconclusive and superficial. Still wet behind the ears of course, ignorant, bigoted, vulgar, stalker, ect. Who else feels this guy needs to be stoned or something? I mean he has stone age views, why not stone him? Women are not numbers, and variables, they are not equations and problems to be solved or found to have fault. The fact is you talk about women like they are garbage, like they are never good enough and they stand unequal to men such as yourself. The fact is, we are all equal, we all deserve to be treated as human beings. Why you will ruin your chances and screw yourself over, is having a prejudice view on the opposite sex and ONE day it will come back to haunt you. You talk all this garbage, and you should be treated as such. I don't think a person such as yourself, from the way you express yourself knows how to love, and neither do I feel you are deserving as such. Any of these women who have loved you, were foolish and should move on to bigger and better things and I do mean... BIGGER and BETTER!

So your chances are slim no matter what you do. You are F**ked.
    Because i'm an Aerospace Engineer, I'm worth a lot more than you are.

Some people would pay me ALOT of money for my skill set.

Without people like me, you would be literally living in the stone age.

I'm a virgin to me, no matter what you say. I loose my virginity only when I have sex without a condom to a person I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    They dont need to know that do they? There is nothing you can do to prove [that a man is a virgin]..
    Of course, a girl doesn't need to tell you how many penises she's had in her mouth either. There's nothing to prove she's done oral sex. So I guess you'll both be happy in your ignorance.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Of course, a girl doesn't need to tell you how many penises she's had in her mouth either. There's nothing to prove she's done oral sex. So I guess you'll both be happy in your ignorance.
    Well yes her telling me. I would assume she wouldn't lie to me, once I get to know her well. If I remove the motive to lie, then it is likely she would tell me the truth. i.e act as if I dont care how many penises she's had in her mouth.

Because i'm an Analspace Engineer, I'm worthless compared to you.

Some people would pay me ALOT of money for my skill set with my mouth.

Without people like me, you would be literally living in a peaceful world.

I'm not a virgin to me, It's true what you say. I loose my virginity when I have sex with or without a condom to a person I don't love or respect.
    I like that better. : )
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I like that better. : )
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. Doesn't change the reality.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 04:16 PM.

Well yes her telling me. I would assume she wouldn't lie to me, once I get to know her well. If I remove the motive to lie, then it is likely she would tell me the truth. i.e act as if I dont care how many penises she's had in her mouth.
    So you'll trick her into being honest and then dump her. Great way to stay single forever

Good luck with that
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Glad my analspace knowledge helps you sleep at night. Doesn't change my reality at all.
    LMFAO! Who's reality? Yours or mine? I think you are a sad and pathetic little<emphasized! man with emotional and mental issues. If you were what you say you are, I think we are ALL screwed. I doubt you though, and educated person doesn't slash tires or stalk women, a mentally ill person does though, I think you are very disturbed. I digress. Yes, it does help me sleep at night, knowing the truth and such, and it is humbling knowing I am not a lunatic either. With what you say you have done to other people, and why, I think you tell yourself many lies. There's a difference between us here, your full of shit, and I just can't stand bullshit.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    So you'll trick her into being honest and then dump her. Great way to stay single forever

Good luck with that
    Don't you know that's ok? Cause Using condemns frees him of all ties and obligations to morality.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The world is full of idiots!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maaaaaaan you expect wayyyy too much off a girl, if she paid a man for sex what would you think of her? I bet it'd be worse than you felt when she told you about the oral situation...
    I bet you're not perfect yourself
    I'd say give her a chance at least but to be honest it sounds like she deserves better and you should probs go get your head from out of your arse :/

You can say what you want, I'm free to make my own choices.

OP, the fact that you're an aerospace engineer doesn't make you better than any of us (also, you don't know whether there are other scientists in this thread). As I said before: you may be a genius intellectually, but socially/emotionally you are zero. I'd rather have a fair share of all 3 things combined, than 100% of one thing and 0% of the other two, like you do.
    Last edited by searock; 04-06-13 at 05:18 PM.

Haha, so you're gonna lie to your future wife about sleeping with a prostitute, while trying to persuade her to be completely honest with you and wanting her to have zero sexual expirinece. Talk about double standards. That's a great marriage and life you have planned, living a lie.

There's two outcomes to this:

1) I feel sorry for anyone who ends up with you. If such a person even exists, that is. You are entitled to your point of view and everything can be perfect in your little word where having sex with hookers doesn't mean losing virginity (lol at staying pure after something that dirty), but in the real world you are not a virgin, and you are a two faced lying bigot.

2) You're the best troll ever.

I'm rooting for number two.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    OP, the fact that you're an aerospace engineer doesn't make you better than any of us (also, you don't know whether there are other scientists in this thread). As I said before: you may be a genius intellectually, but socially/emotionally you are zero. I'd rather have a fair share of all 3 things combined, than 100% of one thing and 0% of the other two, like you do.
    Scientist don't make your nice things princess. Engineers do. Without Engineers, science is just a philosophy, and as useless as the bible or Qur'an.

Can you tell me why I am socially/emotionally zero?

Oh and this

Girl's are innocent, its not like they need sex.
    is pure BS. I certainly need sex . It has also nothing to do with being "innocent". "Innocent" is a word that describes a person who has done nothing wrong in a particular instance, or a person (like a child) who still hasn't defined (due to reasons they have no control over) their concept of right and wrong.

And its my choice that I want a girl who hasn't got a sexual past. If you want a whore, your more than welcome to take one, i'm not going to stop you.
    Girls who have a sexual past (i.e. 99% of girls over 20) aren't "whores". "Whore" is an insult directed to a person who does something they don't want to do (or wouldn't do just for the sake of it) in exchange for money or other commodities.
    Last edited by searock; 04-06-13 at 05:28 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast