+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i asked her and she said no

It's an unpleasant reality, but it's one we all have to deal with at one point.

Did you even talk to this girl outside of work?

You went about his so horribly wrong. How on earth could you fall in love with someone without even being with them? Why would you get someone else to ask her out, its so easy for her to say no. "I'm getting married" what a cop-out!!

How old are you mate? Was she your first crush? I doubt it if you are working.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Did you even talk to this girl outside of work?

You went about his so horribly wrong. How on earth could you fall in love with someone without even being with them? Why would you get someone else to ask her out, its so easy for her to say no. "I'm getting married" what a cop-out!!

How old are you mate? Was she your first crush? I doubt it if you are working.
    Oh I am 24. She was my second, and the worst yet.

Wow.

You didn't even know her and thi sis how you are feeling!??! Holy moses.

I mean, if she is engaged adn getting married adn you didn't know, then there was nothing real in your fantasy at all.

Aaaah,I'm sorry you're sad. It sucks. Its hard. It'll take a long time to get over this, maybe 6 or 7 months.

Gosh. I wish I hadn't read this right now.. I'm about to say no to someone who asked me out... But if he reacts like this =/

Get over it dude! What better reason of her not to date you can she give? She's getting married! Focus on something else instead, how pretty/nice/whatever she may be. There are others out there. It may be hard but that's life. Time heals.

Congratulations! You are the 1000th poster to make me think "...and I thought I was bad."

Girlie19 -- Fergitaboutit. How somebody feels about your saying, "No" isn't your problem. Respect their position only until doing so causes you to disrespect yours.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 21-07-05 at 11:53 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Oh guys... please help me out of this one. Day before yesterday, she came to have her photograph taken, for her profile in the intranet. She didn't even speak to me. Today, she smiled at me, and I smiled back at her... and later today I saw her in tears. What does that mean? She spoke hashly and dishonored the people who I asked to speak to her for me. She spoke as if she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. But now, what is this strange feeling and behaviour which she is displaying? It was unbareable to see her in tears, because there is nothing I can do for her as long as she is so distant with me. I have already done what she wanted... I went along to be a gentleman, and left her to be with her boyfriend. I wished her well with her life, all because I wanted to see her happy. Why in the world is she being like this now? I need a way to shield myself against her strange meaningless feelings.
    Last edited by shafiee; 21-07-05 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Respect their position only until doing so causes you to disrespect yours.
    Wow, had to think about that one
    I guess you're right, but it's just how I am, I always have difficulties just saying plain no...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123