+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you rate me 1-10?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Hard to believe some women want to be rated. Maybe you will grow up in a few years and realize that scale was created to make women feel inadequate and insecure by assholes who like making women feel inferior.

Put your school dress back on and go learn
    Uhh, you broads use scales, too....
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

No its not. I stand by what i said. Id never even heard of rating till i was introduced to this site.
    u obviously dont have a yahoo answers account then

Quote Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post

ha you act like you know me....
    Loool u showed the real u:

Society is going to get you either way. Be confident, you would be called a narcissist. Don't be confident, you would be called weak. Care about your appearance? Narcissist! Don't care about your appearance? Gross! You need to change this and that. People are hypocrites. You made the first mistake by asking for opinions here. People will find every reason to put you down. They will even make it up if they have to.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

No its not. I stand by what i said. Id never even heard of rating till i was introduced to this site. Ridiculous, shallow and cruel. Putting a number on someone DOES make them feel inadequate. Every one would want or hope to be a 10. Telling them they are an 8 or a 9 just makes them think what else can i do to be more perfect? It results in lots of insecure women feeling not good enough and trying too hard to impress a few shallow insecure losers.

Its like calling an insecure skinny girl fat. She could start starving herself.

Women do feel insecure because of men. Not all women but many. You can argue that till the cows come home i dont care but its reality

and women are not half as shallow as men are in general. Not saying all men are or all women aint. Just saying more men are shallow than women are
    First off that's how most society is now days... SHALLOW!!!!!

Let me reword my self. Women are more shallow than men? What is wrong with this statement...oh yeah right Generalizing!

No gender is more shallow than the other. It's based upon the individual

But then again what I find funny is that women have no problem listing desired physical attributes in their online profiles such as wanting someone 'tall' (6 foot plus), athletic build, or the really hilarious one coming from the 40+ year old chicks, 'prefer a full head of hair'. Why don't we see men listing desired physical attributes like - Must wear at least a C cup size bra, prefer size 4 in clothing or smaller, no saggy tits or stretch marks. Is there really any difference when it comes to demonstrating shallowness? Women don't seem to have a problem doing it, where as men don't seem to stoop to that level.

I don't know. The OP's attitude sucks so that would probably make her go down a couple points to the 6/10 maybe. Men would walk away quickly if the girl has a mean personality or likes hurting exes.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 03-08-13 at 03:10 PM.

Your a solid 9.5 and don't dye your hair. Your beautiful as you are.

What's the actual point in rating someone? What does it achieve?
    I'd be more concerned of randomers using your images that you have carelessly posted on this forum. The Internet is a big place my friend.
    Have you ever seen the tv show catfish?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    First off that's how most society is now days... SHALLOW!!!!!

Let me reword my self. Women are more shallow than men? What is wrong with this statement...oh yeah right Generalizing!

No gender is more shallow than the other. It's based upon the individual

But then again what I find funny is that women have no problem listing desired physical attributes in their online profiles such as wanting someone 'tall' (6 foot plus), athletic build, or the really hilarious one coming from the 40+ year old chicks, 'prefer a full head of hair'. Why don't we see men listing desired physical attributes like - Must wear at least a C cup size bra, prefer size 4 in clothing or smaller, no saggy tits or stretch marks. Is there really any difference when it comes to demonstrating shallowness? Women don't seem to have a problem doing it, where as men don't seem to stoop to that level.
    That is not being shallow. There is nothing wrong with having a type that you are attracted to. Everyone's taste is different. And there is a BIG difference in someone saying must be tall and must not have stretch marks. The latter is a blatant insult. Plus men get stretch marks too, their man boobs sag, their dick gets saggy.. You say it as if those things only happen to women. We all age. Its part of life and it shouldnt be a factor in whats hot and whats not
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I just wanted some feedback and I'm getting all these hate messages.

ok,

Good body
    Good hair
    Dye your hair light brown though

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I see some jealosity here. Why dont you put your pictures against her, Bag? Actualy I think OP could be stunning. Its just hard to find natural beauty behind all that make-up. Lack of trust in your own beauty or just a habit?
    I'm not wearing that much makeup.

But thank you for that. I accept the criticism and will wear less makeup from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    ok,

Good body
    Good hair
    Dye your hair light brown though
    Thank you.
    This is all I want from ya'll; some honest feedback.
    Last edited by goodgalgonebad; 03-08-13 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post
    I just wanted some feedback and I'm getting all these hate messages.
    All the good looking people get this. Because they dont need encouragment - they know they look good already. So instead of complimentic you get jealousity and hate for attention seeking. Since your looks are not enought to really pick up people searching for faults in your personality. Perhaps you should ask your guyfriends and BFs to rate you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'd rate you as shaggable/10 (provided you make some noise!) But I don't think I'd approach you if I was looking for a healthy, long lasting relationship. No offense intended of course
    Last edited by j-white; 03-08-13 at 09:37 PM.

Basically OP, you need to decide what you want. If you are looking to just have fun (which is completely understandable since you look really young), you're doing a good job of attracting shallow guys or guys who are also looking to just have fun. If you want a long-term relationship with a sweet mature guy, you should try to look less fake/stereotypical, and try to look more natural (which means don't dye your hair, don't pose like you do, get your own style instead of copying what the media tells us is "hot", and so on).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast