Thread: Women Bad at Sex?

Where's shh! when we need her?
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Where's shh! when we need her?
    Yeah it felt like somethin' was missin'...

whaywardj----What's a WASP?

i'd like a man to teach me how to be good in bed.....
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

Tone Guest
    To OP:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t8577-help-me-out.html[/url]

Just last week this issue came up when me and my friends were all out one night... Both sexes can be equally amazing as they can be bad...

First.. let's start off with the male mentality... Sex is a way of showing that you love the other person. Yes.. it is... And as sad as it is.. Men are stuck with the stereotype that we crave sex every second of our life... when in fact... we do not crave the act... but the implications... A man wants to have sex with someone for gratification and recognition of a strong emotional attachment, and sometimes even simply lust...

Hence.. It is very important to men to know that they are pleasing thier partners.. Men take it very personal if they know that they are not giving thier partner any pleasure or even worst... if thier partner has to fake pleasure... This is simply because of the male "ego" but also the nature of the male view on sex.

Now... let us explore female sexuality...

Women tend to have one very common problem in common... Lack of pleasure from sex... Yes.. it is true.. Women take much longer than men to reach a sexual climax... What is often the case.. is that a man will not give enough pleasure to a woman in order for her to reach a sexual climax.. in this case... the man is (bad in bed).
    This might not be the man's fault however... Men will orgasm anywhere from 2-5 minutes... Women can take anywhere from 8-30 minutes...

It is a very big problem in a healthy sexual relationship.. But the female orgasm is the main complain for many couples... On the woman's side... they are not having any fun.. and feel that the man is selfish.. On the man's side... they might not even know, because thier lover is keeping it a secret... or they might feel bad that they can not please her...

A woman is simply great in bed when she can reach orgasm... Yes... how one sided and selfish is that?!?!? But men feel this way.. A huge turn on for any man is when a woman will get pleasure from sex... Men go crazy when a woman is seriously enjoying herself...

Whenever my girlfriend would tell me that her period would be comming up.. I would get soooo turned on, because I knew that she wanted it badly.. and that she was very sensitive around that time, so i could drive her crazy... and when i would take the 10-20 minutes before sex to prep her up.. it would pay off big time during intercourse... she would orgasm twice even three times during sex, and I would never reach my climax.. but that wasn't ever a problem... because I knew that she enjoyed it... and that was such a turn on...

But this is what "SHE" does to be a great lover in bed...

Before we actually start having sex... she will try to tease me and let me know (honestly) what she enjoys and what drives her crazy... where to touch her... ect... During sex.. she takes long, hard, and fast breaths on me.. and holds me very tightly... her eyes are always rolled back and her whole body goes into a spasm.. She completly lets go and tries to enjoy herself... because she knows that's exactly what i want her to do... soon... I see the (unfakable)... Her arms and back get goose-bumps... her skin color gets flushed... and after she reaches her climax... she gets extreamly affectionate and we both feel very attached...

This is amazing sex.. because if the man seriously wants to.. he can reach orgasm during this time.. but also because he has done his part by this time.. and feels like he has pleased you... On the other hand.. the girl should have no complaints.. since the focus of sex has been to satisfy her at this point and she knows that her man is crazy over the fact that she orgasmed..

P.S. Great question by the way...
    Last edited by Aaron Blanc; 31-07-05 at 10:02 AM.

And the point of all that being...???
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Hayward I think he's here to steal our internet women... quick get to shh! before he has a chance...

Oh, I wouldn't worry about shh!, Tone. She can run a hell of lot faster with her skirt up than I can with my pants down.
    Speak less. Say more.

lol.. u guys r too much... lol..

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Oh, I wouldn't worry about shh!, Tone. She can run a hell of lot faster with her skirt up than I can with my pants down.
    LOL!!!

A sex therapist would be able to determine ways to improve performance. Go to one if your partner can't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    whaywardj----What's a WASP?
    WASP = White Anglo Saxon Protestant

And here is a slap for all you boys who were discussing me while I was on vacation:

SLAP!!

At least we were thinking about you. That's a hell of lot more than most get. And, if you're gonna go around slapping us all the time, change cheeks once in a while. That side of my ass is getting sore.
    Speak less. Say more.

The other side of your ass is for kicking.
    :-D

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast