+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are we almost always the forgiving gender?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    This has been wondering lately. It seems that a woman's love for a man is more unconditional than a man's towards a woman. I know that in the end everyone has limits but by the look of other forums I've been reading over the years and certain stories I heard about, it seems that a woman will be more tolerant and forgiving towards a man's bad actions while we're suppose to be the moral compass.

Examples: getting cheated on multiple times and taking him back, getting abused (verbally, emotional and/or physically) for years, getting string along if we move in with a bf or him actually saying ''I don't know if I want to get marry'' or ''I don't want marriage'' and girl still staying with him, loving an ex convict or yet forgiving a guy who killed someone and still visiting him in jail

The worst and absolutely disgusting case I've ever heard was about a woman who still forgave the man that killed her own family (even her own child) and was visiting him in prison. I can't even imagine talking to the man that hurt or kills my family.
    I wish I was not so forgiving. Its an interesting question. Its odd. I know I would be fine without my partner, better off almost. However, walking away seems to be harder then tolerance.

Might be these are motherly feelings, something that women should naturaly feel for their kids cause of diferent hormone structure. Still even woman with no kids need someone to love and forgive.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123