+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can I call a guy who didn't call me after we hung out friday?

No you should not do that

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, they are killing you with their kindness. If other then giving you shit, if you have a good relationship with them then go to your mother and ask her what she thinks you should do with this guy. I'm sure she'd be real proud of your behaviour thus far.

hence you giving him the impression that you wanted to get laid but then you put the breaks on. Don't be putting yourself in that kind of position again. You could have gotten in much trouble if he was any other type of guy.

BTW: You never once mentioned that he took you out until that post. Why's that?

Yes, you fooled yourself. Now that you've come to your senses. Stop contacting him.
    Are you trying to say I made up him taking me out. By "hung out with " I meant went out with.... I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by ljubavjesve View Post
    No you should not do that
    Not do what?

I don't understand why you keep trying to make yourself feel better, at the expense of this guys feelings. You seem to delight in being a bitch.

Men aren't stupid, and he knows you're playing games.

He will never value you, nor have a relationship with you. Understand that.

He will, however, try to **** you, since you keep throwing yourself at him, despite his lack of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by nineliveseight View Post
    I'm sure you have a great job if you sit online writing mean trash to strangers degenerate. I'm sure you're very fulfilled in your personal life as well with how hateful you clearly are toward women. I'm in school to be a nurse anesthetist. Why don't you google it pathetic dumb ****.

Ps: Don't rape anyone this weekend, you might have to hang yourself in your jail cell. Loser.
    I don't need to google it. I know what a CRNA is. I'm an application developer for a healthcare company...currently writing software to predict when people will need care. You aren't one anyway, so it's irrelevant. Right now you're a bum mooching off your parents.

I don't know if I'll be able to help myself this weekend..feeling kinda rapey.

Are you trying to say I made up him taking me out. By "hung out with " I meant went out with.... I dunno.
    Did he take you out for a drink or didn't he?

Who cares at this point. I repeat:
    Stop contacting him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Stung you've met your match.

9lives8 - you seem clever and I like your spunk. I don't know why you are wasting your time chasing a guy who isn't that into you. Don't you think you *deserve* a guy who will hustle for you??

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And this guy sounds indifferent. Move on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well its strange because anytime I text him he will engage in a long text conversation with me asking about me, making jokes, telling me about himself. So he does not just ignore me or give one word replies. Like a guy who was not interested in me would.

There is a backstory with him, I cancelled on him a few times when I was in my previous relationship and he asked me out once or twice and I said monosyllabic replies. Also, I got pissed at him once and said I was just talking to him to make my ex jealous. Long story I thought he insulted me.

I asked him about going to a movie or dinner this afternoon and he said a movie Friday would be fun.

I don't know what his deal is.

In my first post I say "date" I also said "hung out" both meant him picking me up and our having a drink and hour or more conversation at the bar. Until I said "so lets go to your apt".

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, Stung you've met your match.

9lives8 - you seem clever and I like your spunk. I don't know why you are wasting your time chasing a guy who isn't that into you. Don't you think you *deserve* a guy who will hustle for you??

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And this guy sounds indifferent. Move on.
    My ex was obsessed with me and a psycho. I think its nice that I can say to this guy "Ok studying now" and he'll reply with "goodnight" instead of ignoring it and continuing to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I don't need to google it. I know what a CRNA is. I'm an application developer for a healthcare company...currently writing software to predict when people will need care. You aren't one anyway, so it's irrelevant. Right now you're a bum mooching off your parents.

I don't know if I'll be able to help myself this weekend..feeling kinda rapey.
    I'm a bum who wakes up at 6 am to get to nursing school by 8 am and is taking 5 classes, several of them advanced science. Wow such a bum. I'm also trying to meet a nice man and have a serious loving relationship. While you're sitting on line bitching at strangers like a little whimp.
    Last edited by nineliveseight; 05-09-13 at 12:15 PM.

There is a backstory with him, I cancelled on him a few times when I was in my previous relationship and he asked me out once or twice and I said monosyllabic replies. Also, I got pissed at him once and said I was just talking to him to make my ex jealous. Long story I thought he insulted me.
    God, you are one miserable cunt. You use people, treat them like crap, and now that's swinging back. Love it.

What's his deal? He's playing with you, and enjoying it. You're a distraction, and nothing more.

BTW, I can't STAND women like you. You truly are the reason so many good men turn bitter towards the good women out there.

I'm also trying to meet a nice man and have a serious loving relationship
    Then why are you chasing this guy? lmao.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe I AM chasing him, I do run five miles a day oops have to go to do that now. Keep sitting on your computers guys. I'm bored of this site.

Good for you... go run that frustration out of your system. One day, when you've emotionally matured and all grown up a guy will want you ~ so keep that fat ass away by exercising regularily.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast