+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The reason why there is no Friend-zone.

Quote Originally Posted by luvkings View Post
    When someone is in the friendzone it means they are "JUST FRIENDS" and thus undateable.
    For me, the fact that a guy is my friend doesn't make him undateable. If anything, if of course I am attracted to him (which can happen), it makes him even more dateable.

When a guy likes a girl but she only sees him as a "NICE GUY", a "FRIEND" and is not attracted in him for dating, he's almost like a brother and it would be gross to date a brother, He's in the "FRIEND ZONE."
    But why call it the "friendzone"? It just means that she isn't attracted to him, and since she doesn't want to hurt his feelings by outright saying "I'm not attracted to you", she says that he's "just a friend".

It isn't because he is her friend that she doesn't want to date him, it's because she isn't attracted to him and never was.

This isn't about us this is about the guys who want to date us, but we don't find them BF material, but we don't tell them that, so they think they have a chance. If we are an attention whore, this will mislead them even further. "This girl messages me all the time and hugs me when I see her...she must be interested". But she is not...friends zone is BF without benefits until she meets a guy she really wants to date. This is kid's stuff anyways....that's why the friends zone really doesn't apply to us...we are too old for this crap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123