+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies, how important is dancing to you?

Now I'm not a lady, but I can give you some input based on the ladies I've dated.

For some it seems to be a big deal, but this really depends on the lady you're dating. If you're dating a lady who LOVES to dance, you need to dance with her. Now, you don't really have to be GOOD at dancing, you just have to be willing. I can give some examples.

My ex was super in to dancing and always wanted me to dance with her. This is no problem for me. Honestly, I'm probably the worst dancer there is, but I still get down and have no problem making an ass of myself and dancing.

My current girlfriend is the opposite. She NEVER wants to dance, and I feel like I have to try to make HER dance, since I'm a dancer. It's okay with me though, I have no problem dancing alone or with random strangers. But yeah, depends on the woman.

depends on the girl really, but don't say no when a nice girl asks you to dance! i can't dance very well but I've learned that.

Not important at all...I want a guy who'll be comfortable doing is own thing and not thinking he has to impress me or do the things I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    People are missing out that don't dance.
    There's a specific style for everyone.
    I love expressing myself through body and arm motions.
    It's all about having fun, and generally the people that do, are a lot of fun to talk too.
    Guess, it is isn't for all, but I know I need it as part of my life.
    I agree, and I enjoyed all your videos, you are a talented dancer and look to be having lots of fun doing so. I think of dancing as sort of therapy to keep myself happy and enjoying something that doesn't cost much to do. Can dance alone at home for free and enjoy good music while doing it. Your classes look fun and you meet like minded people too.

If you don't want to dance with a woman, don't dance with her. If a woman thinks dancing is an indicator of anything but dancing ability, she's an idiot.

I don't think it's a big deal. I enjoy dancing, but not "with" women because most of them can't dance. Usually I just get out there and break dance or make up some wacky moves on the spot. This is way more fun than a boring slow dance or trying to dance with a woman who can't keep up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    If a woman thinks dancing is an indicator of anything but dancing ability, she's an idiot.
    You might be right, but my best lovers have known how to dance. If you think about it, rhythm, agility, stamina, confidence, and chemistry play a role in both talents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/03/13/study-dancers-clearly-made-better-lovers/
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Athleticism, hand-eye coordination, speed, agility, and strength all play a role in lacrosse. They also all play a role in basketball. But that doesn't mean a lacrosse player is any good at basketball.

I have no idea why women so frequently make the erroneous connection between dancing ability and sex. It's bizzare.

And that link is from Fox News.

HDBadger, I must fully agree. That is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, for one, how does that explain people who very well possibly COULD dance, but perhaps just don't like to dance? Or are too shy? Plus, again, how does own relate to the other at all? I think your lacrosse and basketball analogy is a good one. Just because somebody is a bad dancer goes not mean they are bad in bad, and just because they are a good dancer does not mean they are good in bed. The two things really have no relation.

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    I agree, and I enjoyed all your videos, you are a talented dancer and look to be having lots of fun doing so. I think of dancing as sort of therapy to keep myself happy and enjoying something that doesn't cost much to do. Can dance alone at home for free and enjoy good music while doing it. Your classes look fun and you meet like minded people too.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    I'll upload my first social for Zouk, after taking my first lesson that night.

Zouk

Myself dancing at my first social, after taking 2-3 hours of lessons.

i didnt like dancing but a certain girl got me out of my shell. now i get some beers in me and will jump around like an idiot. i'd like to learn some of the country partner dances after seeing how well some ladies have responded to that. plus they can be fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123