+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I angered her...she cut me off

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    No, if i remember correctly--it was on one of my posts/threads, not even that one
    What post is that? Find it and post it. You can keep track of that. I dont have time.

Don't try to make this all about you. This isn't your thread and I'm not going back in forth over this.

You want something with someone more serious and settled Even if you ignore the fact that she's slightly acting psychotic. You don't even know her. Let her go and let the next poor chump stick to her web.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    NO, NO AND NO. She's seriously got problems and she's dazzled you by hitting you straight in your ego ~ with rejection. Don't try to contact her... listen to your gut that was telling you to back off from her. Guts never lie... ego do ALL the time.

More settled and serious????? What the hell are you talking about. You've not known her for more then 24 hours total time spend together and she's demanding you give her more affection. WTF. BEWARE! She really does ring the BPD bell even with the little bit you know about her and have shared with us.
    This is all just a mess.

Just like yourself. Stop listening to the fantasy you want to hear from someone who doesn't know any better then you. This "Stiffler's Mom" has got something wrong with her if she would date a fat guy and then demand that he lose it in a set time frame that she deems. WTF. That guy should have ran away from her and never looked back. Coo Coo for Coco puffs...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What post is that? Find it and post it. You can keep track of that. I dont have time.

Don't try to make this all about you. This isn't your thread and I'm not going back in forth over this.
    lol oolala again trying to sound so important. its not like i have a lot of time either

Just like yourself. Stop listening to the fantasy you want to hear from someone who doesn't know any better then you. This "Stiffler's Mom" has got something wrong with her if she would date a fat guy and then demand that he lose it in a set time frame that she deems. WTF. That guy should have ran away from her and never looked back. Coo Coo for Coco puffs...
    No, I wasn't lambasting your advice, I'm just saying all of this in general.

my suggestion had the caveat of u rlly wanting her and having serious intentions--but i agree that she is a little psycho simply because she was so intense/attached from the getgo. not necessarily a good idea to get her back--was just telling u HOW if u do decide to do it

I'm not lambasting you either... I'm trying to help you get yourself back to reality so that you can see a head case when one is in front of you. Do yourself a huge favor and let her stay gone. God only knows what havoc she'll bestowe upon you if she's causing you grief because you have to study and need to leave your skype session. That is one psychotic bitch you'll be dealing with. Nothing and I mean nothing you do will/would be good enough for her...

Thank you higher power that you didn't let her manipulate you to the point that she didn't get mad and block you. If you had cowtowed to her every whim you'd be getting deeper and deeper involved with your own private Fatal Attraction.

Be glad she's gone and exercise some of those other options you have going on. Quickly ditch the one's that are'nt wanting anything serious and settled until you find a good woman that will appreciate a good man when she has one in front of her.

lol oolala again trying to sound so important. its not like i have a lot of time either
    No I am important and you obviously think so too and you obviously bored because you being so catty right now so stfu.

No I am important and you obviously think so too and you obviously bored because you being so catty right now so stfu.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL I'd rather be a cat than a dog if u know what I mean ^^

but seriously, u should learn to not take yourself so seriously. if u where that much more important than us u wouldn't be on a forum...=/

p.s. I'm not bored. I'm also multitasking

I'm not lambasting you either... I'm trying to help you get yourself back to reality so that you can see a head case when one is in front of you. Do yourself a huge favor and let her stay gone. God only knows what havoc she'll bestowe upon you if she's causing you grief because you have to study and need to leave your skype session. That is one psychotic bitch you'll be dealing with. Nothing and I mean nothing you do will/would be good enough for her...

Thank you higher power that you didn't let her manipulate you to the point that she didn't get mad and block you. If you had cowtowed to her every whim you'd be getting deeper and deeper involved with your own private Fatal Attraction.

Be glad she's gone and exercise some of those other options you have going on. Quickly ditch the one's that are'nt wanting anything serious and settled until you find a good woman that will appreciate a good man when she has one in front of her.
    Yeah--just find a younger woman and learn from mistakes and be more masculine next time (i.e. sticking to your word, planning, initiating, etc.)

one thing you gotta realize is that this chick didn't give you the room to initiate. therefore you never had a chance to lead the relationship--get someone a tad bit less crazy.

Whatever. I'm a bad sexy beautiful bitch.....we both agree. Moving on. Have a nice night

Wakeup...your advice has been very powerful. You seem to have a good grasp of situations like this. I've been teetering between seeing her as obstreperous and anal-retentive or wondering if I really did drop the ball. I certainly was NOT perfect---but, yes, she has been very unreasonable.

What is it about someone's personality that may lead them to continually attract partners like this---emotionally unstable, domineering, manipulative, etc?

Yeah--just find a younger woman and learn from mistakes and be more masculine next time (i.e. sticking to your word, planning, initiating, etc.)
    **** that. When a nut bar is demanding after one or two interactions that you give her more affection and everything else that this bitch was spewing then you do exactly what you did... you back off and let her settle down some. "Be more masculine" WTF. He is being less mascualine now by drooling over advice on how to get her back when she should be the last person he'd want anything to do with.

Be more "decisive" would be a better term then be more masculine when you have had the time to figure out if who you're seeing is insane or not. Plan specific things and stick to the plan is all that you have to do until you figure out who is sitting across the table from you.

one thing you gotta realize is that this chick didn't give you the room to initiate. therefore you never had a chance to lead the relationship--get someone a tad bit less crazy.
    I'l agree with that. When they aren't giving you the room then get outta dodge.

How much you wanna bet that in a couple of weeks she'll contact you and try to hoover you back into her crazy. DON'T allow her to lure you into her web. She's N.U.T.S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast