+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: should I tell her how i feel?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Yeah I realized he posted in between us after I posted.

For me blowjobs and sex typically come before "formally dating", so I agree that if they're clear on what's going on then sure, bend over backwards for her. My point was to make sure he's not being taken advantage of
    ^^ Agreed.

Is it playing games when a girl puts an arbitrary time period before she'll sleep with a guy?
    It's not just (some) girls that do this, some guys do it too. It's not playing games unless the intention is to play games. If a person wants to wait until there's mutual trust and a strong emotional connection before having sex, it's not playing games. If a person wants to wait just to keep the other person hanging and enjoy being "chased", then of course it's playing games, it's the same as not texting first just because you want to be "chased". It's all in the intention. If it's spontaneous and truthful, it's not playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    It's not just (some) girls that do this, some guys do it too.
    I was in no way implying all girls do this. In the US, we refer to guys who do this as, "fags" and/or "pussies".

Anyway, I don't think he should be running all over the city for a chick until there is emotional and physical reciprocation of his interest. Emotional reciprocation is almost impossible to tell, so the physical route makes the most sense to me. He needs to realize that doing favors for girls does not impress them.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    In the US, we refer to guys who do this as, "fags" and/or "pussies".
    How sad, and dumb.

I told her what her friend did she said she told her a little bit of what I said and she said she was confused I asked about what she said idk lol the whole thing. I thought this was bad but she text me quicker than she normally does. What do you guys think?

Dude, everyone already thinks you're doing well. Just keep doing what you're doing, and make a move next time you see her.

Thanks Backup I was just nervous someone told me I screwed it up by telling her the way I did but she's still talking to me she knows I'm sick and asked if I was feeling any better

Stop reading into shit like that. This is the exact reason I said earlier that you shouldn't do any favors until you get at least a blowjob..because you take every little thing she does as a sign of something. It's a nice thing to do, not to mention the social norm, to ask someone how they are feeling if you know they are sick. There's nothing to read.

Orioles, when she told you she was confused about the whole thing, she was asking you whether you are interested in her. If you wait any longer, she will think that you are not interested. Do something NOW. Send her a flirty text... leave her no doubt whatsoever that you are interested in her. And stop over-analizing. It will only drive you crazy and make you even more insecure.

Ill send her a flirty text tonight when she gets off work. I thought when she said she was confused thats what she meant and I over analyze it way to much which you are right it driving me crazy. Whats a good flirty message I could send that is a no doubter?

I dunno, include some inside joke between you two... hint that next time you see her you don't know if you'll be able to restrain yourself from kissing her... don't be creepy though... use inside jokes and light flirty banter that feels spontaneous, the way you always speak with her, just a little bit more flirty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123