+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys- would you date a girl that's been in a MMF threesome?

Quote Originally Posted by someguyintexas View Post
    Dude, post this in the "Ask a Female Forum" so you can get some guys to respond... I think only women are responding in the "Ask a Male Forum"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AJ1MdZdzk

There is nothing wrong with it, if she is a nice girl go for it
    It does not matter if she has had a gangbang with 50 other guys or if she is still a virgin, what really matters is weather you like her or not.

- Only red signal i can see is that if she is ''wild'' like that and you are not she might get bored one day.

Quote Originally Posted by jms31 View Post
    I've been dating this girl recently and really like her, and she also says she wants to be in a relationship with me. I'm hung up on the fact that she did this, and its so hard trying not to picture it when I'm with her, its driving me crazy. I can't perform with her sexually since I found out. She has no history of cheating, and said this was a one time fun experience that happened when she was single earlier this year that fulfilled a fantasy for her. She says I turn her on way more, and she likes me so much, etc, but feels she has nothing to apologize for since she did this before she even met me. I know I've done things in the past she doesn't like and know I'm being a hypocrite, and I want to get past this, but want to know if you guys see this as a red flag, or just the past should stay in the past? Could you guys get over this? Any help would be much appreciated.
    This being a red flag is just personal opinion. Some have a more casual attitude towards sexual past more so than others, obviously you are not one of those people and there is nothing wrong with that. If it doesn't feel right for you personally then it's not plain and simple. Truly I don't know why you even bother asking others, this is your view on it so why should you change it just for the sake of being with someone especially when it interferes with sexual performance, how you feel about them. It's not going to work because "getting over it" isn't an option for everyone.

IMO, it wouldnt matter. personally I'd find it quite a turn on. However, I'd have to make sure the threesome didnt include her cheating on someone or just being a down right slut. If she had a genuine interest in sex and enjoyed experimenting (with 2 guys as the case may be here), then I'd find that perfectly normal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123