+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: subtle signs he likes you

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    So...the OP is jealous, insecure, has walls up, and, like most women, wants to do nothing but
    expects to be asked out anyway.

Yeah, this will turn out well.
    Just to put you straight: Im not jealous of anyone, nor insecure - I am actually doing quite well for myself, on my own. The reason I won't chase at this point is because I work with him. I am a confident individual and if I didn't work with him I would suggest a drink. I am no problems with rejection because I am not full of myself to think everyone should be into me. I am a private person, hence why I wouldn't want the office talking. I might be leaving my place of work soon though which might change things. Me and this guy are friends at this point and I think I want to know if he is interested in case it ruins our friendship. In the past, where I have been forward I haven't been bothered about the outcome.

I tried the advice of not giving him attention or my time and this unsettled him because he texted me that night. He has now started calling me by a nickname and saying things like 'i can tell you anything'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Penguin View Post
    Sorry, if he is mentioning over dates, then whatever was there is now over.

Unless it's in the context of, "I've been going on all these dates and they are not working out". Anything other than that and he' sending clear message that he has moved on.
    He's mentioning dates and then a week later saying it didn't work out and he's off women.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow85 View Post
    He's mentioning dates and then a week later saying it didn't work out and he's off women.
    Well then the door is wide open. He's now basically begging you to ask him out.

Well if you say you have no interest in asking him out for a drink because you work with him....what is the point of this thread? Just block his number (not sure my you would even give him your number if you had no intention of dating him in the first place) and carry on because you are doing just fine in the dating world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123