+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are all men the same?

I go to night clubs and I have never cheated in any way. Its not true that all people who go clubbing are just looking for sex and what is a "sleazy bar"?

I met my bf in a club and we didn't hop into bed straight away. Hes never even had a one night stand so that stereotype is just a stereotype..

Youll find all different kinds of people in a club, a bar. There not all sleazy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I go to night clubs and I have never cheated in any way. Its not true that all people who go clubbing are just looking for sex and what is a "sleazy bar"?

I met my bf in a club and we didn't hop into bed straight away. Hes never even had a one night stand so that stereotype is just a stereotype..

Youll find all different kinds of people in a club, a bar. There not all sleazy
    I was answering her question "where do I find good guys (for a long-term relationship I presume)?" Of course a lot of different people go to clubs, I'm just talking about the majority of single guys there. Most of them aren't looking for a long term relationship IMO.

Why aren't they? Plenty are looking to meet someone. When I was single, I met lots of dates on nights out who wanted to become my bf.. Most were genuine guys-just not my type. Only 2 in a year were sleazy.

Its irrelevant where you meet someone. Whats important is getting to know them properly before deciding to sleep with them so you can make an informed decision.

You could meet a sleaze anywhere. Most girls who come on here complaining about "players" met the moron at work-not in a club. And she agreed to lay down with him without determining commitment first.

Hm seems like clubs are different where you live :-). Here, people either go to clubs to have fun with their friends, or they go to meet people whom they can have meaningless sex with.

I think there's a better chance of meeting guys looking for serious relationships outside of clubs, at any rate. It doesn't mean that there aren't sleazy guys elsewhere.

You will find a minority of men and women who go to these places just to have ONS.. theres a group of them here and they have all been with the same crowd like 50 times. One group of male friends (say 20guys) and another group of female friends and its they have all slept with the same people. Its messed up but the majority avoid them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123