+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Average cost on date...

Can't talk to her during movies. I never goto movies until much later on in a relationship. What's the point I'd rather get to know her and visa versa.

YOu can't talk during theater performances, either.

True, but a Broadway show is more "special", you know?
    Anyone, anywhere can go see a movie. A show, not really. Plus they have intermissions with a bar, you can drink before hand, everyone gets dressed up, it's an event.

Does that make sense?

Yes, of course. I LOVE live theater. I just don't know why a man would spend that kind of money on someone they aren't sure they are even going to like.

Eh, maybe I am just a cheap date.

I wouldn't ask a girl out on a date if I didn't like her.

First comes physical attraction. Admit it, as shallow as it sounds, we're all attracted to the physical-ness (is that a word?) first and foremost. forget all that "he/she is a really nice person" bs, because that's not how it works.

Secondly, I wouldn't blindly ask someoe out with at least knowing something about her. If I like my first impressions, I'll go with my instincts, which are usually correct, and go out on a date, regardless if it costs $50 or $500.

OK, I guess you approach dating for the first time differently than I do, and in the way you describe it, it doesn't sound too absurd. You obviously know something about a girl before you date her, whereas I was assuming you didn't know much...

Well, if I were to meet her in a bar one night, I wouldn't consider that a first date. but once I get her number and ask her out, etc. then I would consider that a first date.

OK, I guess you approach dating for the first time differently than I do,
    You're more of the "Let's jump in the sack and get it on! And get to knw each other after" kind of girl, are you?

Hardly! I'm more of the "I'll give you one shot at not making me slap you" sort of girl.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Hardly! I'm more of the "I'll give you one shot at not making me slap you" sort of girl.
    Grrrrr. Fiesty.

Note to self: Likes slapping. Could be S&M girl. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    Just curious, how much do you guys usually spend on a date with a gal? 50 bucks, 60 bucks?
    actually.. most guys think that they need to spend ALOT on a date to show the other person how much you love them...

in reality, most women find it insulting if they think that a guy is trying to spend ALOT to "win" them over...

i've herd people asking... how much do u normally spend for dinner? at the movies? on vacation? and honestly.. it depends on the person's lifestyle... MORE doesn't really mean that it's BETTER... it's just a bad mentality to have... try not to think of how much.. but on WHAT you're going to spend it on... do you really need to eat 5 times in one day? or go take 20 vacations in one year??? after all, you don't want to reach the point that everything you do has no more value and importance to it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123