+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abusive relationship

^^^ Fking troll.

Some of you people are quite brutal with how you advise people. Whether some of your points may be correct, really it's kind of like "HI! I need some advice! Arrows shoot across the sky and injure him. While he's lying on the ground with arrows sticking out of his chest, and you hold him down with your foot on his chest, you're not the enemy son! But We had to shoot you anyway! Listen to our advice now! lol
    ^^^ Easily manipulated by the troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm a troll because I read everyone's comments and give my own suggestions! I think you better figure out what a troll is?

You're not the troll, he's the troll... You're just naïve and it shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crackjack72 View Post
    Correct, it wasn't sarcastic.
    Whether you like it or not, us men all have a game when it comes to love.

My game involves being a lot nicer than i would normally be while trying my hardest to make her laugh, being a great listener and romantic alpha male.
    I'm already all of those things so, it really isn't manipulation, I'd rather call it improving my success rate by trying my hardest.
    Complimenting her once in a while doesn't hurt either.

Basically the idea is, you want her to become addicted to you by being the overall best and nicest guy she has ever met.
    It's a bit tricky but if you do it right, she's never gonna want to be away from you and that's precisely when you gotta come clean and tell her you're in love.

Everybody win, i get the girl i want and she ends up with a guy treating her like a queen.
    nice try sport but you already gave away your true self in post No. 10.
    It's all about strategy and manipulation.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No I'm not naive, very aware of what goes on in the world. Just more of on the positive side. We need more positive people in the world. Less confusion, more clarity, wisdom, and compassion. Maybe others tried that approach once in awhile the world would be less painful.

Must be your guard dogs!

nice try sport but you already gave away your true self in post No. 10.
    If you think I'm a troll, why would you assume anything i said in this thread be true?
    Wouldn't it make you naive as well?
    Last edited by crackjack72; 17-02-14 at 01:04 PM.

I thought they were kinda cute. Bah Humpug lol

If you think I'm a troll, why would you assume anything i said in this thread be true?
    Wouldn't it make you naive as well?

Not when I'm having fun with you by feeding you. (while hopefully educating naïve/codependent people like you and the girl in your fable.)

- - - Updated - - -

... oh and lets not forget "woody" and "mattiemae" as well. O.o

While everything i said here was made up (except for the first post and 30th post), your advices were actually quite awful.
    You and anyone else who believe you shouldn't help someone get out of an abusive relationship after being asked has some serious mental issues.

Also, I'm far from being codependent.
    Sure, i enjoy making my girlfriends feel good by taking care of them, but it's only because if i didn't our relationship would die.
    Beside, this is how healthy relationships are supposed to work, you give her a feet massage, she gives you a blowjob later on.
    Everyone win.
    Last edited by crackjack72; 17-02-14 at 03:14 PM.

While everything i said here was made up (except for the first post and 30th post), your advices were actually quite awful.
    My "advices" It's "advice" no need to pluralize it.
    You and anyone else who believe you shouldn't help someone get out of an abusive relationship after being asked has some serious mental issues.
    You're an idiot. No where did I say that you shouldn't help someone get out. If they've asked for your help then you help them. You certainly don't do it with ulterior motives of trying to score while you're doing it. Doing what you said you're doing is just as abusive but in a less violent way. Twat!

Also, I'm far from being codependent.
    I don't think you are either. I think you may have white knight syndrome if what you describe about yourself is actually true. She however is totally.

Sure, i enjoy making my girlfriends feel good by taking care of them, but it's only because if i didn't our relationship would die.
    She's not your girlfriend, holmes.

Beside, this is how healthy relationships are supposed to work, you give her a feet rub, she suck your dick later on.
    I've sucked dick to get a back rub and a back rub has been given to get sucked... been happily married for over 30 years. WTF is your point as it applies to this fantasy thread of yours?
    Everyone win.
    Except this poor codependent girl of your story who just jumps from one abuser to another (if she would even actually leave douche No 1 for you).

You're an idiot. No where did I say that you shouldn't help someone get out. If they've asked for your help then you help them. You certainly don't do it with ulterior motives of trying to score while you're doing it. Doing what you said you're doing is just as abusive but in a less violent way. Twat!
    I'll give you that, she never actually asked for help but said she's too afraid to break up with him because he's a violent person.
    Asking her if she needs my help first would indeed be the right move here.
    I'll ask her next time she talks about it.

She's not your girlfriend, holmes.
    Obviously, i was referring to the previous girlfriends i had, i wasn't talking about the girl this thread is about.

I've sucked dick to get a back rub and a back rub has been given to get sucked... been happily married for over 30 years. WTF is your point as it applies to this fantasy thread of yours?
    The point was to prove I'm not codependent because you seemed to think i was.

Except this poor codependent girl of your story who just jumps from one abuser to another (if she would even actually leave douche No 1 for you).
    Now, why exactly am i an abuser?

Now, why exactly am i an abuser?
    Post No. 10 says it all. Your Attitude in post no. 1 hints towards you being emotionally manipulative which is a form of abuse. Your post No. 10 verifies it.

You say you made everything up in this thread but No. 1 and No. 30. That is you manipulating the members of this forum (well those that are easily manipulated anyway).

Its no skin off my nose because I enjoy feeding when the forum is generally slow. Not sure how those who you actually fooled feel about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Post No. 10 says it all. Your Attitude in post no. 1 hints towards you being emotionally manipulative which is a form of abuse. Your post No. 10 verifies it.

You say you made everything up in this thread but No. 1 and No. 30. That is you manipulating the members of this forum (well those that are easily manipulated anyway).

Its no skin off my nose because I enjoy feeding when the forum is generally slow. Not sure how those who you actually fooled feel about it though.
    Post No. 10 is somewhat fake.
    My game truly is about strategy but the word manipulation was a bit strong.
    I explained what i actually meant by that in post 30.

So, the only real ones are indeed 1 and 30.
    If you don't believe it that's your problem, i sure won't be losing any sleep over it.
    Last edited by crackjack72; 17-02-14 at 04:03 PM.

... ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast