+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does he just want Action...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowfullgodes
    He just does the kissing thing when you don't expect it! I like when he starts I just just melt....And like I said...he LOVEs the sound of me groaning. Pretty much he just starts doing the kissing thing out of the blue and you sorta just melt..but you sorta get outta of being melted when your good and horny..and pretty much before you can do anything the hornyness has tooken you over and you begin to groan......
    I have went threw that like one million times....
    Ok so hes into you and likes to kiss you. If he stops w/ just making out with you then I wouldn't assume right away hes using you. But if he starts peeling off your clothes or taking off his clothes then thats another story....

When I was 17.....and a virgin I was dating this 19 yr old. I made it very clear to him I didn't want to have sex. Well he would start making out w/ me and once things went kinda fast and he was naked. (He took off his clothes on his own) I'm all like WTF and stopped things immediately and told him to get dressed and he left after that. I never did see him again..... and later found out from my friend that he was asking her bf for condoms for when we had sex.(which wasn't gonna happen anyways and didn't) Now that is someone who was just looking for sex.

Please make it very clear to him that you wanna wait. He's gonna try all he can to get you to change your mind......but you have to stick with what you feel is right. Listen to your better instincts.. If you are feeling like hes using you then chances are he is.

Even if he does love you........(which its way too early to tell let alone feel that).....that certainly shouldnt change things. Stick to your guns...

This really is weird, if that was the converation the guy must be incredibly shallow, or have difficulty saying his feelings. He may have just been saying that to make out with you, but I highly doubt it, most guys aren't like that, when they want to be in a relationship with you it is for the emotional aswell as physical side in most cases. Bare in mind that kissing isn't as good if you do not have a strong connection with the person on an emotional and physical level.

Do you feel somewhat insecure in your relationship? Just the questions you were asking hint at insecurity.

It didnt soundthat bad to me like some of you make it sound. He did say "yes" to "do you want this relationship" question. Maybe he just hates to talk alot?....hell...I know I do.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowfullgodes
    Almost a month.....We were really onto eachother at first..Like we'd make out every day...we never had sex thoe...but I think thats what he wants...
    wat a bastard... i can't BELIEVE he wants sex.. why the hell would someone want to have sex with the person they love when they can just sit back and spend time with them, being endlessly interogated and questioned on weather or not he still loves you and what not... (if u've reached up to this point... please note the sarcasm..)

first of all sorrowfull... you sound pretty young.. maybe ur not.. but i'll cut to the chase and say immature... i don't mean it in a bad way... we're not born mature.. u have to develop it... and it takes time.. so there's nothing wrong with not being mature yet... but one day you will be... i hope... i'll pray for you..

but on top of that... you've been together for one month... and the relationship doesn't sound deep at all... so it's obvious that you don't like him THAT much at this point.. and as a result, you speculate his affectionate advances as being pushy and implying sex...

keep in mind.. that he may just want to show his affection to you.. and you are just rejecting him and litterally pushing him away.. sadly... only because you are filling you head with questions of weather his motives are true or not..

i'm not going to tell you what to do.. because i believe everyone needs guidence more than advice... if you want to mature.. take control of what you feel... and try to seperate your thoughts into those which are real.. and those which are a result of your fear and insecurity... then, you will begin to see what he really is... and slowly.. you can both mature together...
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 11-08-05 at 04:21 PM.

You guys, I'm pretty sure this thread is a hoax.

its not a hoax...what leaves yo o belive that?

The number of times you told us how he makes you "horny and groan", which appears to be an attempt to...i don't know.. arouse(?) the posters. Real girls don't do that more than once. But alas, only Misombra and myself caught on.

So, c'mon - tell us the truth. Are you really a 15 year-old boy sitting in front of his computer, bored on summer vacation?

well , i think its just some very young girl looking for attention... but seriously tho , 1 month ,,, ya CANT love somebody after ONLY 1 month i tell ya ! ya just cant ... .

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    well , i think its just some very young girl looking for attention... but seriously tho , 1 month ,,, ya CANT love somebody after ONLY 1 month i tell ya ! ya just cant ... .
    Sure ya can!

Look at Romeo and Juliet.

Oh wait...okay bad example.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You think that's what he wants...

Guys always want it, the conditions they're under differ from guy to guy, but in the end guys want sex.

Why do guys sweet talk girls?

To **** 'em.

Why do guys get married to girls?

To **** 'em.

It all comes down to sex.

Love leads to sex.

Now you said you asked him if he loved you.

My question is, do you love him?

not necessarily. Please refer to this post [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t8940-two-types-of-girls-which-one-do-you-prefer.html]http://www.loveforum.net/t8940-two-types-of-girls-which-one-do-you-prefer.html[/URL]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nickia
    not necessarily. Please refer to this post [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t8940-two-types-of-girls-which-one-do-you-prefer.html]http://www.loveforum.net/t8940-two-types-of-girls-which-one-do-you-prefer.html[/URL]
    So you're saying.

You would never have sex with that kind of girl?

My point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    So you're saying.

You would never have sex with that kind of girl?

My point still stands.
    no my point is that you will not be thinking having sex with those girls while you are with them.

You've posted:
    Why do guys sweet talk girls?

To **** 'em.

Why do guys get married to girls?

To **** 'em.
    These statements which aren't entirely true. Sure having sex is very fun and enjoyable, honestly who doesn't want that?!

However if there is a choice between (1) Having sex with her all day long (assuming no physical limitation) or , (2) Enjoying the day with her (chatting, shopping, going around, etc)

I think I would choose option (2) because eventhough sex is important but it's NOT everything about love and marriage.

You've sounded like people get married just because they wanted to **** the woman.

You've sounded like people get married just because they wanted to ****
    well... we all know that's obviously not the case...

i don't think i know just ONE couple that's been married for over 5 years and is still having sex...

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no my point is that you will not be thinking having sex with those girls while you are with them.
    I understand what you're saying.

In reference to what I had said earlier (though it was quickly disregarded by several members while disagreeing with me)
    As I clearly stated, the conditions as to when and why a guys wants to have sex differ. But yes, it always come down to sex.
    Nature wants you to procreate, regardless as to why you love who you love.

We're born to have sex.

My point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    well... we all know that's obviously not the case...

i don't think i know just ONE couple that's been married for over 5 years and is still having sex...

Are you kidding? Nah... that can't be true. I know plenty, although there are certainly those couples for whom what you say is true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast