+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: time to quit

the other night last friday i made a complete ass of myself is was my b/f birthday and he rented this bus party bus, goes to the strip clubs etc.... we started at 7:30 there was lots of alchol and lots of tequilla 2 gallons, my so and i were drinking tequilla out of cups like it was nothing by 11 we were both so drunk and of course i got emotional over stupid shit got off the bus had someone pick me up who wouldnt take me back to the hotel takes me home wakes up my parents my dad comes out with the gun i run off get a ride from my neighbor go back to the hotel pass out. 5am b/f gets there craks up we sleep in seperate beds, i skipped out on work he wakes up says babe what are u doing on that bed? come here he asked me what happened and for a day we tried hard to put the pieces together. He is no longer drinking liqour and there are high bets riding on that he will. I apologized to my parents and they made fun of my drunk ass! Thank goodness they forgave me. I said that i would not drink liqour but....the other night we went out i had a few shots. Everything in moderation right?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Screw moderation, if this all happened to me, I would never touch alcohol again!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blue.. i believe that there are times in which you need to actually control your drinking. before i got pulled over, i drank like a mad man. and now althought i still do drink a lot, it's a lot more controled that it was before.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yeah i know what you mean its rare that i get that out of control, usually i can control have fun, but the other night that control just wasnt there it was totally tequilla induced. In the drinking scale what was i? i dont remember but i would say latley i have been at a high 8. Last night i drank some and watch the fight it was through an extended period of time and i like that when you go slow and pace yourself.
    Illusional, i thought the cop let you get picked up? You actually got the dui or there was another time?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no, the cop did tell my sister to come pick me up. i was in no condition to drive.

as for your control, i'm just stating how i feel because it seems that all of your stories are negative ones.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123