+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are all attractive women over 30 materialistic?

I don't see a problem with one making less than the other or anything..
    I don't either.

You said its not a business transaction, I simply said its a partnership including financially I wasn't taking into consideration wage parity.. I was just sayin.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I don't either.

You said its not a business transaction, I simply said its a partnership including financially I wasn't taking into consideration wage parity.. I was just sayin.
    Exactly. Partnership. Currently I'm supporting the wife while she finishes school... after she finishes, a starting wage at her job will be more than I'm making now. So what? We're in this together.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Not everyone who rents is broke. Some people with substantial liquid assets prefer to rent because of the flexibility and freedom. Some people who own mini-mansions are in debt up to their eyeballs.
    Depends on where you live. Here rent is as much as a mortgage payment, because that is what you are doing....paying someone's mortgage.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Not only men should own "something" by my age.......IMO women need to step up, it's not the 1950's.
    Women are increasingly out-performing men these days. You are right; it isn't the 1950s. Lots of men are refusing to grow up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by "Wakeup" View Post
    Okay, compromise....call it half-business, half-pleasure? haha

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    Professions where they make a lot of money, but at the same time, spend money like there is no tomorrow.

Bottom line is, I am more financially secure than him because I know how to save and invest money.
    Oh, this^ is so very true... I once went on a date with a stockbroker who was, well, broke.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    Just like Rowen had said, take a hard look at the types of women you are dating and change your criteria a little bit. Maybe you'll have better luck next time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123