+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BF of 7 years has stopped wanting to give oral..

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    And I think that it would take a while for that to happen because think about it and reread some of the OP's asinine remarks... She obviously sounds controlling through her phrases and diction. And the fact that she's so aggressive about trying to change her boyfriend suggests that, like HIA said in the other thread, she came here for validation... That would make sense, especially because most people that are controlling don't usually just focus on one thing like sex... I imagine she has him wrapped around her finger, and this is the first time he's just turned off by the idea of giving her all the power. See what I mean?
    We're talking about different things.

Again, that's not being afraid of a vag, it's being sick of her bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Again, that's not being afraid of a vag, it's being sick of her bullshit.
    Not really. Sometimes being turned off is due to fear.

This guy is a police officer.

I'm telling you, he isn't scared of her fu​cking vagina. This is so absurd, I can't believe we're even seriously discussing it.

Fu​ck you, vash.

Being a police officer has nothing to do with it. Haha I once knew a married (straight) police officer who was afraid of squirrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    In the girls' defense, they are right in the sense that it would take a long time for him to become afraid of it...
    Except that she said it was rare that he did previously.

So let me get this straight. On one hand, we have the basic explanation that he's tired of putting up with her after 7 years and no longer feels like he has to try to get her to stay.

On the other hand, we have the explanation that her controlling behavior has slowly emasculated him over time, to the point where he is terrorized and fears the sexual organ that he is genetically programmed to be obsessed with, which in turn has killed his libido. He's now having difficulty expressing his feelings on the matter.

I take back what I said about you being the rational one. You're all idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by "HeartIsAching" View Post
    Except that she said it was rare that he did previously.
    Fair point. And that also makes sense.

This thread has just turned into pointless arguments between one another.

I'm happy to say we've worked things out and we've found the underlying issue.

I will be deleting this thread and account now.

I feel bad that some of you are taking such interest to me as a person and jumping to so many conclusions through the judgement of two forum posts.

We've very happy together and very much in love. We experienced a rougher year than others, but that's normal.

I hope that some of you can find love like this one day and not have to spend all of your evening on here trying to pick apart people you don't know and arguing with strangers.

For the people who actually offered insight, or even constructive criticism-- thank you!

>>Totally agree with this statement but there has been nothing from the Op that they have any problems outside of the bedroom. Perhaps she can tell us what her relationship with him is like when she's not bugging him to screw her 10 mins after he's just screwd her lo<<

I think the email she sent him strongly that there could well be problems for him. Given that the reaction from those of us who read it was "WTF, I can't believe you speak to him like that" and she can't see anything wrong with it, it does make me question how healthy the relationship is. The OP sounds like a total ball breaker, and I would be surprised if this adds to the quality of the relationship.

There is a song where the lyrics go "it's hard to kiss the lips at night which chew my ass out all day long"

Yes, it could be nothing and he may totally worship the ground she walks on. I'd be surprised though
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderstruck View Post
    We've very happy together and very much in love. We experienced a rougher year than others, but that's normal.

I hope that some of you can find love like this one day and not have to spend all of your evening on here trying to pick apart people you don't know and arguing with strangers
    Darling, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather be here reading about other people's love lives instead of being in a relationship like yours... Wow. @.@

I stand by what I said; best of luck to him.

Can somebody please summarize what was written in that email? Based solely on her two opening posts, her concerns don't seem too unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderstruck View Post
    I hope that some of you can find love like this one day and not have to spend all of your evening on here trying to pick apart people you don't know and arguing with strangers.
    Bitch...shut up. You're the one who came to a public forum for help.

I got 99 problems but getting my pussy eaten isn't one and he definitely not a minute man.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    >>Totally agree with this statement but there has been nothing from the Op that they have any problems outside of the bedroom. Perhaps she can tell us what her relationship with him is like when she's not bugging him to screw her 10 mins after he's just screwd her lo<<

I think the email she sent him strongly that there could well be problems for him. Given that the reaction from those of us who read it was "WTF, I can't believe you speak to him like that" and she can't see anything wrong with it, it does make me question how healthy the relationship is. The OP sounds like a total ball breaker, and I would be surprised if this adds to the quality of the relationship.

There is a song where the lyrics go "it's hard to kiss the lips at night which chew my ass out all day long"

Yes, it could be nothing and he may totally worship the ground she walks on. I'd be surprised though
    You may very well be right but I'm basing my opinion and advise (not to many actually gave her any) on what we DO know... that which she's said IS the problem and why she came here to get advice. If we go strictly by that email then I'd say she's definitely had battle axe 101 courses under her belt and that she's pushed him into being afraid of failure in the bedroom to the point that he can't be bothered much with sex out of fear but that doesn't mean they are not great partners all around so until she tells us (or he does) that their relationship is dysfunctional in general... *shrugs* Then why assume when we can go on what details we do have?

Op: Do consider what you're doing to this man's libido by sending him emails that are paragraphs long about how inadequate you find him in bed. Seriously, that can't do anything to help him improve ~ as you've found out. Step away from your own ego and wisen up.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-06-14 at 10:48 PM. Reason: removed a misplaced word :)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    This guy is a police officer.

I'm telling you, he isn't scared of her fu​cking vagina. This is so absurd, I can't believe we're even seriously discussing it.

Fu​ck you, vash.
    Shut up and start eating. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast