+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cell phones...

hey freds... can i join you for a portion of your road trip?

hehe... i can sneak some alcohol in you while you're asleep then steal your car...
    "Ogres are like onions."

what exactly is the plan? Are you landing in Albuquerque and driving south then west??

I'm confused...Oh, well, maybe I'll get the scoop from sombra if she calls.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when are you hitting up my neck of the woods? let me know, freddie ... i'll see if i'm available ... with my new school/work/league schedule, i'm booked pretty hard ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I'll be in San Fran probably about mid Sept. Eric. You should send me your number anyway and we can touch base on the phone to let you know what the plan is and when I'm at SF if we can meet for lunch or dinner or something that'll have to do if we can't party together.

i don't know that we'll be able to cover all that ground in a weekend. maybe we could meet up with nomas in puerto penasco. that would be a shorter drive. what u think nomaste?

Sounds good. It'd be neat if I knew more details about your trip but you never called yesterday.

Did I pick up somewhere that THIS Thursday Arty was flying into Burque? Or is it next?

I need to know what's going on so that I can plan accordingly..

Okay, so here it is, okay? I just bought my tickets today so that I can't change my mind.

I'm leaving here next Thursday, which is September 1 at 8 in the morning and due to arrive there at 1 in the afternoon.

Then, I'm coming back to Boston on Tuesday.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I don't know, then, ladies. I've got a wedding to go to on Sept. 3rd, so the earliest I can hit the road toward Pto Peņazco is Sept 4th (Sunday). I figure if Arty has a plane to catch from Burque on Tuesday, you have to be at Burque Monday night, so you'll be traveling on Monday. The most feasible plan I see is to meet like in Phoenix on Sunday and hang out then until you head back on Monday. But we should talk.

that might be fun. but i think if i'm going to take a road trip i want to go to the beach. a road trip to phoenix isn't exactly my idea of fun vacation. phoenix is hotter than firey hell and everything is made of cement. can't you ditch the wedding? they'll both get married again later anyway! jk.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have court on the 16th and ,if I'm free, i'm going to tahoe, reno, or vegas for a friend's bday weekend ... then the next weekend is the Green Day concert ... but I'll e-mail my number to you Freddie ... u guys sound like ur schedules are pretty tough too ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Okay, I'll expect that email and I'll counter with mine..I'll call you soon after I get it just to establish contact..and make sure you don't give me a bogus number *like that girl did the other night*..**just playing**.

We'll be in touch.

be in touch, hmmm...

i wonder where that phrase came from... the origin of it.. sounds a little dirty.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123